Honored Contributor

Re: Some Summer Red White & Blue Decor 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

@Sweetbay magnolia 

thank you I'm on the "fence" as pretty & festive they are I'm going to have to have "willpower".  ðŸ˜©ðŸ˜©ðŸ¤¥ðŸ¤¥

I wish TT were around when my kids were younger & I still did lots of entertaining.  Now it's just us.

Enjoy your beautiful collections🙂🙂

Honored Contributor

@HallowsEve 

Dont worry you will just decide and out those beautiful 🇺🇸🇺🇸 will be out!!

Thank you 

homedecor1 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

As usual, @homedecor1, so beautifully done and so festive!  You have so many nice pieces.  I love patriotic decor and you have nailed it!

Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo 

Thank you today I received my Mr. Liberty (aka Mr. Christmas) patriotic pieces ...can't wait to open them 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@itsmetoo 

Thank you today I received my Mr. Liberty (aka Mr. Christmas) patriotic pieces ...can't wait to open them 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

@homedecor1 

Please post some more pictures when you put him on display.  I love your 'flag' plates too.  I don't usually put my patriotic decor out until closer to the 4th but you are inspiring me to do it sooner.  Though I don't have near as many things as you do! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@itsmetoo 

yes I will I'm "patiently" waiting for my patriotic truck but today by accident (I thought I had on "save") received the patriotic gnome -- not my style but so cute I'll keep him🙂

I did it earlier because all last year and this year I was finding really cute pieces...I need more decor "like a whole in the head"...lol

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@itsmetoo 

yes I will I'm "patiently" waiting for my patriotic truck but today by accident (I thought I had on "save") received the patriotic gnome -- not my style but so cute I'll keep him🙂

I did it earlier because all last year and this year I was finding really cute pieces...I need more decor "like a whole in the head"...lol

@homedecor1 

And boy can I relate to that!  I can't wait to see your new pieces and how you display them.

Honored Contributor

@itsmetoo 

The pieces are really nice and cute too🇺🇸🇺🇸
Truck is nice size and lights from both sides...I just put them up on buffet to take better pic. Very nice quality from Mr. Liberty aka Mr. Christmas (on HSN).   Homedecor1

AA2352EB-FCF3-4639-96FA-9C34904ED290.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

I'm sorry @homedecor1 , I'm just seeing this now.  Very, very nice!  The pieces fit in nicely with the rest of your patriotic decor.  Enjoy!