Honored Contributor

Some Hallmark and QVC CIJ information

http://www.countdownuntilchristmas.com/christmas-in-july-tv-movie-schedules/

Found this and thought some might be interested.

Honored Contributor

Re: Some Hallmark and QVC CIJ information

Hopefully CIJ will pickup after the first weekend.  I like Bethlehem lights, but also like variety.  Thanks for the peek.

Super Contributor

Wooohoooo!  Thank you for sharing this info!

Honored Contributor

Want to watch the VPH shows and the Scott brothers too.  Hope it's all new stuff.

Honored Contributor

I agree with @AuntG  I hope Valerie and the other vendors come out with some new and unique stuff....And I hope we see an appearance by Jim Shore too....sometime during CIJ...............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Mominohio, the juices are flowing...lol!  

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@BornToShop

I'm going to be good this year. I'm not buying a single thing.

Now, your job is to hold me to that come July 1st! I'm counting on you!

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@BornToShop

I'm going to be good this year. I'm not buying a single thing.

Now, your job is to hold me to that come July 1st! I'm counting on you!

@Mominohio, Rule No.1 is to break your own rules during CIJ, lol!!  I am betting I will be pretty much a rule breaker & without question you are a safe bet as well!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio Thanks for the info! I just saw this the other night and am excited! But, am I mistaken, or does QVC usually offer leftovers at first and then bring on the new items later on? I'm going to watch anyway, because I just can't wait!

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Mominohio Thanks for the info! I just saw this the other night and am excited! But, am I mistaken, or does QVC usually offer leftovers at first and then bring on the new items later on? I'm going to watch anyway, because I just can't wait!

@PA Mom-mom

In my experience, (and I think a lot of people here would agree), the CIJ offerings in home decor are usually the best of the year. 

They bring a lot of new things, (and yes, there is a certain amount of old clearance things too), and in the past couple of years, there have been Christmas in July programs all month long, not just one weekend like they did many years ago. 

We are all hoping that they do the same thing this year, lots of programs, lots of new.

Every year at CIJ, there are those who are totally disgusted and swear they won't shop for Christmas things till at least November. Then they come back complaining about no selection, once the season is here. CIJ has been the best prices and most selection for quite some time now.

Even though many of us thought last years offerings weren't as good as previous years, we still look forward to it!