Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom  Are those Andrea/Sadek doves in your cabinet? I have a baby bluebird and a cardinal my mom gave me.

Respected Contributor

I love that first vignette. I like Martha's egg candles too!

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom -

You are surrounded by loveSmiley Happy

LIked looking at your bunnies too!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Your decorations are so pretty!  I like the way you have them on display and my favorite piece is the bunny your mom made!  Love the pets also!  Thanks for sharing some uplifting pictures!

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom 

how wonderful you have bunnies from your mom!  What a beautiful thing for you to have them in your home🌹

Love your puppies and 🐇🐰decor too!

Thanks for sharing🙂🙂

Honored Contributor

You are surrounded by some lovely items. Have a happy Easter.

Valued Contributor

Love your pictures and the pups are adorable. I have the chocolate bunnies also and they are sure realistic looking chocolate. Have not brought them out yet, but do have the Martha Stewart ceramic bunny with the basket on his back out and pleased with it also. Your "smiling" happy-faced boys makes me long for the days of having my happy faced girl around. Lost her in February and she was part Cocker, part  Bassett & ???.  Give your boys a hug from me.

Valued Contributor

Whoops. Did not mean to leave out the Beautiful girls in the pictures.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom   All is wonderful!  I love the expression on the bunny in the egg wreath, lol.

Honored Contributor

Re: Some Easter decorations

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom 

Very pretty....but of course, your pups steal the show Heart  🐶

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”