Honored Contributor

Re: So who is buying what, during CIJ

I'm usually out of town over the holidays ... don't decorate.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the TSV in the church and the Jim Shore cardinal ornament.Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

I hate to admit, I saw nothing I must have so far.  

I like large statement pieces that I haven't seen offered in my decorating style.  

Considered the poinsettias in pots, but prefer larger real plants that hold their red leaves in my house until April.  

Super Contributor

I purchased the three downswept trees by Valerie. I have the perfect spot in a corner next to the fireplace in our kitchen. I saw them last year and hesitated and missed out so I was happy they were offered again this year.
That’s all I purchased and I’m finished ( I think ... lol).
Respected Contributor

I stuck to my guns and ordered nothing! I watched the tsv presentation and it was so popular, but I asked myself if I would buy it if I saw it in a store and my answer was, no. I already have lanterns that I decorate with ribbon and berries that are pretty.  I have so much in the way of Christmas decorations and as much as I liked some things presented I just held strong.  I have run out of room to store things!  I liked those downswept trees but they are plug in and the corner of my foyer (front entryway) has no plug near the place I would place them. Don't want to run an extension cord into the next room!    

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing yet.  We are trying to clear out so much excess from our home.  Of course, this does include Christmas decor.  So nothing new unless I feel I just can’t live without it.  I am trying to avoid watching Christmas shows.  

Respected Contributor

I’m addicted to trees, so unless they come up with a tree that is so unique and magical and charming with free shipping, I’m not buy anything 🙂

Super Contributor

H219443 Mrs Claus from David's Big Christmas
Honored Contributor

I got Valerie’s faceted glass votives in rose gold for my bedroom. I like that I can keep them out year-round and they’re on a timer. The hurricane is been out for a while and has high reviews so I’m hopeful for the votives.
Respected Contributor

Unexpectedly not a gol durned thing! I wanted the 20 inch kaleidoscope tree but it was too expensive. A lot of things were "cute" but not better than what I already have.