Honored Contributor

So who is buying what, during CIJ

Nothing for me so far. But in a promo for those VPH Illuminated Pip Berry branch tree things, there was a lantern off to the left, only partially showing, black, unique shape, lots of scrolling......that caught my attention for sure, but bet it will be way on down the road, if available at all.

Love the H216752 Flocked Snowy downswept trees, but the price increase for the four and five foot ones is way too much considering the price of the three foot. I would want all three, and love the look of them, but I'm gonna pass, want to get my kitchen renovation done and paid for, more than I want Christmas stuff.

Valued Contributor

Re: So who is buying what, during CIJ

@Mominohio  I thought I saw the downswept alpines at Hobby Lobby in past years, but haven’t been there since they started putting stuff out this year. Might be a better deal with their usual weekly discounts as well as saving on S&H.

Esteemed Contributor

I just bought the new bags and Valerie’s clip on tree candles for her 7 foot tree that I love.

After Valerie mentioned they look Victorian, (I had thought so too,)so ordered the silver since the tree is silver snd white.

Most items have too much glitter!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased 2 of the TSV illuminated lanterns H218997church & red truck) and I’m on waitlist for set of 6 taper candle tree clips H219457.

New Contributor

I love all of it! I am loving CIJ today. My hitch is that I don't exactly what Christmas decor should go where in my house (because it's June). The flocked trees were beautiful but i have no room. This is my first time watching Alberti and i adore him! 

Esteemed Contributor

@MaryLamb  I have heard Hobby Lobby mentioned in the forums but we don’t have one here. 

There is a large Pottery nearby that sells everything. I’m particular about decorations so usually don’t buy much there. They had 50% off everything yesterday. 

I bought pheasant feathers that are expensive and hard to find.They do arrangements so I found a Fall one, also loose stems that are cattails and several gifts.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio  I've seen glimpses of that lantern once or twice and am very interested! I bought the TSV (church) and the flocked candle rings. If I had unlimited funds, I would have bought the JOY and PEACE, but I already have the first iteration of the JOY, and I think it's better than the newest version.

Trusted Contributor

Nothing for me, though her stuff is nice, way too much and I already have enough Christmas for 3 trees..  enjoy....also saving money too.

Respected Contributor

Absolutely nothing!  

Honored Contributor

I bought the 5ft. down swept tree I missed out on last year, also the gold faceted hurricanes, votive, and the black swans I missed out on last year too. I may have to leave most of the stuff up year round because storage is a premium for us. I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more xmas stuff, but I just couldn't resist.