Honored Contributor

So, what have you bought on CIJ opening day?

I purchased this H209628

h209628.001 (341×303)

Honored Contributor

Re: So, what have you bought on CIJ opening day?

And these to match

h209629.001 (341×303)

Honored Contributor

and these as well

h209627.001 (207×185)

Honored Contributor

I bought them last year, and was pleased with the fact that they were an all winter item that mixed well with so many things I already owned. I wished I had more of the garland in particular and was glad to see these all back at such a great price for today's sale.

I love being able to get rings, garlands wreaths etc that all match. It really ties a room together to have multiple things that all go together perfectly like these do. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I bought them last year, and was pleased with the fact that they were an all winter item that mixed well with so many things I already owned. I wished I had more of the garland in particular and was glad to see these all back at such a great price for today's sale.

I love being able to get rings, garlands wreaths etc that all match. It really ties a room together to have multiple things that all go together perfectly like these do. 

@Mominohio  I was doing great, no purchases, until you posted these, lol  They are perfect for either the gingerbread display or woodsy display.  I didn't get the napkin rings though, just two garlands and one set of the rings.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Mominohio  I was doing great, no purchases, until you posted these, lol  They are perfect for either the gingerbread display or woodsy display.  I didn't get the napkin rings though, just two garlands and one set of the rings.

@mousiegirl

I know these aren't everyone's cup of tea, as they are rather sparse (and sometimes I really don't care for sparse garlands and rings, but these I really do).

I find these look great with silver (like silver mercury glass, or other silver color based decor), and after Christmas I do a display with a top hat (Frosty the snowman type) that has a silver band , and this is just the right combination of woodsy/whimsy/elegant. 

These pieces, in my opinion dress up or dress down really well!

Thinking of ordering one more garland before they aren't available at all!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the truck and vw candles and the VPH auto delivery.  Then, I turned off the tv before anything else tempted me!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl

I know these aren't everyone's cup of tea, as they are rather sparse (and sometimes I really don't care for sparse garlands and rings, but these I really do).

I find these look great with silver (like silver mercury glass, or other silver color based decor), and after Christmas I do a display with a top hat (Frosty the snowman type) that has a silver band , and this is just the right combination of woodsy/whimsy/elegant. 

@Mominohio  I am thinking that the garlands can be interwoven into other garlands.  I have white flocked garlands, so I may try it with these, otherwise, they can go on the kitchen hutch.  I never know until I begin decorating what I will end up with, exactly, but always have ideas prior.  I am also thinking that the rings will look great on the chocolate square pedestals. I will see.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@mousiegirl

@Mominohio  I am thinking that the garlands can be interwoven into other garlands.  I have white flocked garlands, so I may try it with these, otherwise, they can go on the kitchen hutch.  I never know until I begin decorating what I will end up with, exactly, but always have ideas prior.  I am also thinking that the rings will look great on the chocolate square pedestals. I will see.

@Mominohio  I just bought the napkin rings for my kitchen chandelier, hope they look as good as Valerie's presentation.

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

I ordered the truck and vw candles and the VPH auto delivery.  Then, I turned off the tv before anything else tempted me!

@Tennesseegal  Will you be watching Valerie's evening show tonight? Smiley Happy