Respected Contributor

Re: So, what have you bought on CIJ opening day?

I ordered Val's Santaless Lantern in black, another one of my most favorite items from last year; 3-ft Bottlebrush tree in white (unbelievable battery life!), a set of the teal TSV, Scott Living's s/3 graduated fillable glass jars & their fairy lights in silver.  I am going to do some coastal fun with those jars & the teal fairy lights.  Don't ask me what I ordered & cancelled...lol!!!

Honored Contributor

The longer I had the 2 little urns in the cart, the more I realized that I was struggling with where I would put them.  

I emptied my cart and hope that someone who put them on waitlist got them.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

The longer I had the 2 little urns in the cart, the more I realized that I was struggling with where I would put them.  

I emptied my cart and hope that someone who put them on waitlist got them.

@Bird mama

I bet you made somone's day!

Trusted Contributor

I had no intention of buying the TSV, but at the last minute I did.

Got a set of blue to wrap around my fiber optic Dallas Cowboy

garden flag pole.

But I will return them as defective if the battery life isn't as long

as they claimed.

Also picked up ED star shaped fairy lights that were on clearance.

They have good reviews, so hoping for the best.

Hope everyone enjoys their purchases. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yellowrose wrote:

I had no intention of buying the TSV, but at the last minute I did.

Got a set of blue to wrap around my fiber optic Dallas Cowboy

garden flag pole.

But I will return them as defective if the battery life isn't as long

as they claimed.

Also picked up ED star shaped fairy lights that were on clearance.

They have good reviews, so hoping for the best.

Hope everyone enjoys their purchases. Smiley Happy

@yellowrose

Dallas Cowboy garden flag pole................Woman Tongue  ...............  

Where were the burgundy and gold lights.....If they offered the PROPER colors ---maybe I wouldve bought something Woman Frustrated..Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Enjoy your purchases YELLOWROSE!!! (even the lighted flag pole)  Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

I ordered H211509 in black. Reminds of "seeing" Santa and his reindeer in moonlight shadow. lol  To me it's very pretty and unique. Nothing like I have ever seen anywhere. Though I debated on whether to wait and see if something like that shows up Home Goods or not. But gave in.. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio

I haven't read through all of the posts, so please forgive me if you've already answered this. Could you please give me the item numbers for these, especially the garland.  Thank you.

ETA: OOPS! I just noticed the item number.  Using my best Gilda Radner impersonation, "nev-er mind".

Valued Contributor

@Mominohio

I have too much Christmas decor already, but it's so hard to resist new things, sometimes.

I ordered 2 sets of H210508 - Luminara (4) 4" Flameless Unscented Candles with 4 Remotes, in ivory. Thank goodness they were sold out of the red, or I night still be struggling over which color to buy. The ivory is so much more practical for me, especially considering I would only use the red for one month out of the year. Two more sets would have been much too extravagant.

I ordered 1 - H209839 - 4' Illuminated Red Berry and Holly Garland by Valerie, to add to an existing pine garland. I wanted 2, but I restrained myself.....for now. 

I had H211507 - Caroling Mr. and Mrs. Claus 2-Piece Set by Valerie in my cart all day, off and on. I really wanted them, but I really don't need them. They would look so good on my mantle, but I already have plenty of mantle decorations. I'm surprised I was strong enough to resist them.  I thought they were going to sell out, and take away my temptation, but they didn't. If they don't soon, I may still cave. Give me strength! Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

You could go red and amber lights, Spurt,  Not exactly "proper colors", but close.

Regular Contributor

@Mominohio very nice!

I purchased Valerie's Mr and Mrs Claus set and the elves set. I purchased a 7.5 foot BL tree to add another tree to our place. I ordered another 3ft stake tree as I need another for a hallway that has no outlets. I bought two sets of the tsv fairly lights as my attraction to the new ones is the extended battery life. I also purchased the Hallmark cards set.