Honored Contributor

Re: So, what do you think the odds are....

[ Edited ]

@151949 wrote:

I think the issue is that Alberti doesn't use all QVC products in his home.

@151949

I don't think that argument holds water because too many times the hosts on fashion shows will wear clothes from their own collection that aren't any of the QVC brands, many customers ask about a host's outift all the time and many times they dont even wear Q clothes. ....One incident happened very recently when a host was asked about a blouse and she said it was her own from Nordstroms!!! ---

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been one of the many advocates for Alberti to get his own decorating show....It's nice to see different styles represented and he certainly has decorating talent.......

I wish for once QVC would listen to their customers.......Sadly I thnk we have as much chance as it snowing during Christmas In July here in Texas....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I don't think it will happen, but it would be a good change.

Contributor

I have some hope for Alberti Christmas shows  because QVC paired him with Valerie earlier this Spring for a couple of her shows Maybe it was a test run for possible upcoming holiday shows - like so many of you, I live in hope..

Esteemed Contributor

@Loving My Q wrote:

I have some hope for Alberti Christmas shows  because QVC paired him with Valerie earlier this Spring for a couple of her shows Maybe it was a test run for possible upcoming holiday shows - like so many of you, I live in hope..

-------------------

Alberti talked too much when he was presenting with Valerie!  I want to hear Valerie... her information and tips regarding items.  But I do think I would like Alberti hosting his own show...he does have an eye for decor!

Trusted Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Loving My Q wrote:

-------------------

Alberti talked too much when he was presenting with Valerie!  I want to hear Valerie... her information and tips regarding items.  But I do think I would like Alberti hosting his own show...he does have an eye for decor!

@corita Exactly.  Just like Jill Bauer, he does better on his own.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

I remember so well when he did a glimpse of his home in Christmas with the different trees and table settings and describing everything he had done and what it meant to him.

His dogs were also the stars of the show, posing in most every shot. 

I can't remember if this was a facebook video or on QVC or what, but it was wonderful and very memorable!

@on the bay and @Spurt,  Here are 2 links to the videos the Q Social Team shared with us in 2016 and 2017.   I enjoy @Alberti_Popaj's presentations so much, and his home decor and cooking videos are well done and fun to watch.  (These are on Facebook, but an account is not required to view them -- on the pop-up asking you to join or sign in, just click/tap "not now" and then click/tap the video.)

click link to see Christmas 2016🎄:

https://www.facebook.com/AlbertiPopajQVC/videos/vb.570015296421885/1188955524527856/?type=2&theater

click link to see Christmas 2017🎄:

https://www.facebook.com/AlbertiPopajQVC/videos/vb.570015296421885/1536042793152459/?type=2&theater

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

I remember so well when he did a glimpse of his home in Christmas with the different trees and table settings and describing everything he had done and what it meant to him.

I can't remember if this was a facebook video or on QVC or what, but it was wonderful and very memorable!

@on the bay

It was on his Facebook Page and his home was so elegantly decorated....and his dogs were so cute too!!! 

@Spurt

@on the bay

I will have to look for this. I'm sure it was all beautiful. 

I was absent from this forum quite a bit late last year and usually only go to a host's FB page if I read here about something of particular interest.  I must've missed it.  I do remember seeing some of his decorating from 2016, I think.

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

@on the bay,  Here are 2 links to the videos the Q Social Team shared with us in 2016 and 2017.   I enjoy @Alberti_Popaj's presentations so much, and his home decor and cooking videos are well done and fun to watch.  (These are on Facebook, but an account is not required to view them -- on the pop-up asking you to join or sign in, just click/tap "not now" and then click/tap the video.)

https://www.facebook.com/AlbertiPopajQVC/videos/vb.570015296421885/1188955524527856/?type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/AlbertiPopajQVC/videos/vb.570015296421885/1536042793152459/?type=2&theater

@dooBdoo, THANK YOU!!!  I was posting at the same time, saying how I missed his decorating last year and would look for it!  

You are a blessing!!!

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@on the bay,  Here are 2 links to the videos the Q Social Team shared with us in 2016 and 2017.   I enjoy @Alberti_Popaj's presentations so much, and his home decor and cooking videos are well done and fun to watch.  (These are on Facebook, but an account is not required to view them -- on the pop-up asking you to join or sign in, just click/tap "not now" and then click/tap the video.)

@dooBdoo, THANK YOU!!!  I was posting at the same time, saying how I missed his decorating last year and would look for it!  

You are a blessing!!!

You're so welcome, @SHOPR!   Great minds think alike!   Enjoy the videos!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova