Respected Contributor

So Happy with My Valerie Buffet/Mantel Lamps

I wanted a new pair of small and tall lamps for my dining room mantel and I ordered Valerie's set of buffet lamps. I am so pleased with them......just what I wanted. 

1617-RT.jpg

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: So Happy with My Valerie Buffet/Mantel Lamps

Those are pretty! I just have no place to put them. Isn't it nice when things work out?

Contributor

Love this! What a beautiful room!

Honored Contributor

Your home is beautiful and you are doing a great job decorating. Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

I always love your pics. These lamps are perfect for the space!
Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I wanted a new pair of small and tall lamps for my dining room mantel and I ordered Valerie's set of buffet lamps. I am so pleased with them......just what I wanted. 

1617-RT.jpg

@Regal Bee  I see Valerie's crystals on the chandelier.  I bought them also, but have not put them on yet.  I assume you have plugs on either side of the mantle. The lamps look very nice.

I could never have so much light furniture here, though it looks wonderful, due to me and my pets.

Honored Contributor

I was looking at those lamps too. I decided I really didn't need them right now. I currently have tall pedestals with candles placed where I would put them. Maybe in the future...they are very pretty.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  Those crystals are fabulous. I purchased five sets and have used them everywhere. I don't know if they are still available or not....need to check as I would love some for my Christmas tree.

Yes, the fireplace wall has dual outlets. The lamps just fit in perfectly....I was so happy about that.

Oh, I just spot clean the cream furniture and it has worked out great. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@mousiegirl  Those crystals are fabulous. I purchased five sets and have used them everywhere. I don't know if they are still available or not....need to check as I would love some for my Christmas tree.

Yes, the fireplace wall has dual outlets. The lamps just fit in perfectly....I was so happy about that.

Oh, I just spot clean the cream furniture and it has worked out great. Smiley Very Happy

@Regal Bee  I forgot to mention that I do have Valeries roundl crystals on the kitchen chandelier, large and smaller, love how they sparkle, when they are clean that is, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Those look great @Regal Bee. I see you also got Valerie's glass crystal swags.  I love mine and yours look just beautiful! Smiley Happy