Valued Contributor

Snowy Jingle Bell & Pinecone Candle Rings (H224085)

Just received my candle rings today.  I ordered a set in both colors, red and silver (H224085).  What a disappointment.  I'm not expecting perfection, but these were really bad.  Now I'm worried about the other candle rings I ordered (H224840) and the Cedar & Pine collection (H220251) on advance order.  

I guess I'll be making many trips to the Post Office with returns...Uggh!

Honored Contributor

Re: Snowy Jingle Bell & Pinecone Candle Rings (H224085)

2.5 review rating.  2 of 4 said "Dollar store" quality.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beauty Maven wrote:

Just received my candle rings today.  I ordered a set in both colors, red and silver (H224085).  What a disappointment.  I'm not expecting perfection, but these were really bad.  Now I'm worried about the other candle rings I ordered (H224840) and the Cedar & Pine collection (H220251) on advance order.  

@Beauty Maven   I bought all colors of H224085 specifically to put around my deer necks, and for that purpose, they look really nice.  I will say that some of them were almost impossible to open, and did have to air them out for a while, but now they are fine.  They are small, but then they are napkin rings, maybe small for that also.  They are more expensive than they shoud be, but that seems to be the norm since the pandemic.

I have two cherubs whose heads I put these rings on, looks nice.

I leave all of my Q and zulily returns for USPS to pick up at my home, having made an appointment on line, choosing a day, etc.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@Beauty Maven 

I know what you mean....after looking at Valerie's selection closely on video and on the website I decided to pass as I was concerned about the quality...So I  ordered some candle rings from Factory Direct Crafts--very pleased with my purchase, great price ........LOTS
 OF OPTIONS to chose from too ...just type in christmas candle rings in the search bar and enjoy....These are the ones I got....

Snowy Pine Berry and Pinecone Candle Ring

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl 

I think we're talking about different things -- I'm talking about the candle rings with red bells or silver bells.  I think you might be referring to H223526 "Pine Cone & Berry Napkin Rings."  I have these too in red, for the same purpose as you -- to dress the deer.

It's the candle rings that are going back.

Great minds think alike with those napkin rings!

Valued Contributor

@Spurt -- Your instincts were right on the candle rings.  The ones you got from Factory Direct look really pretty.  I've ordered many things from Factory Direct, and I've always been happy.  Hobby Lobby has some nice candle rings too!!