Regular Contributor

Valerie commented that there will previews this Friday so I am thinking on her FB page. After not buying anything from QVC this month, I am so looking forward to this Sunday. Even if I dont buy anything (which I doubt) it will be a joy seeing the decorations. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Preview this Friday

I am also looking forward to the first taste of Christmas fun! Along with Valerie's previews on Facebook, since she has the TSV for Sunday, we'll probably find out what that item is on Friday with QVC's trend of promoting things in advance. In addition, I check the "New" section of the website fairly frequently, and a lot of holiday treats, linens, and entertaining items have been added to the Kitchen & Food category over the past day or two, along with some holiday products (and many toys) in the For the Home category.

Esteemed Contributor

P.S. I just noticed the date stamp on my post—Christmas is exactly six months away!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m excited to see what she brings. But I hope it’s not too tempting, I splurged a little too much on Evine last night.

Respected Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

I’m excited to see what she brings. But I hope it’s not too tempting, I splurged a little too much on Evine last night.

@ladycos 

What did you get?! I bought so much last year I am sitting on my hands so far.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@froggy 

Haha ,I understand about sitting on your hands.I sure should have !!!

I didn’t order anything  specific for Christmas but I did get the Mekenzie Childs Teapot, the cookie jar thing, napkins and napkin rings and the apothecary jar. I thought some could be incorporated into fall and Christmas but used all through the year. 

I was eyeing the Fitz and Floyd but I stayed strong. They have some nice deer and other pieces I liked. 

Respected Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@froggy 

Haha ,I understand about sitting on your hands.I sure should have !!!

I didn’t order anything  specific for Christmas but I did get the Mekenzie Childs Teapot, the cookie jar thing, napkins and napkin rings and the apothecary jar. I thought some could be incorporated into fall and Christmas but used all through the year. 

I was eyeing the Fitz and Floyd but I stayed strong. They have some nice deer and other pieces I liked. 

We must have the same taste. I really loved those napkins. I'd love to have the flower tea kettle but I just CANNOT start another collection! I love the deer also.

Honored Contributor

I just read one of Valerie's replies to a poster on FB...she stated:

"...so many goodies to share! This is going to be our best CIJ EVER!!!"

I'm looking forward to her shows Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

P.S. I just noticed the date stamp on my post—Christmas is exactly six months away!

@loriqvc  I  noticed that too. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by!

Esteemed Contributor

@sue311  I'm very excited to see some new things. I hope it is not a leftover sale from past years. Sometimes the CIJ presentations are just sale items, but I do think Valerie will have SOME new things. @loriqvc My grandson's 1st birthday is today.I should nickname him "Half Christmas!"