Honored Contributor

Slowly putting the Christmas dishes back in the basement

and already wondering what the Better Homes and Gardens Heritage (the Walmart dishes many go bonkers looking for each year) new releases will be next year!!!!

I was not excited about last year's salad plate releases, but bought one of each. This year, the 'woody' car was really exciting for us and I bought four ( I usually buy two of each as they mix and match really well with all the past years offerings). I'm getting to the point where I can't imagine what else they might do.

Anyone else wondering or want to venture a guess about what next year's pattern will be?

Respected Contributor

Re: Slowly putting the Christmas dishes back in the basement

@Mominohio I thought the woody was very fun and easily integrated with their other designs. I have no place to store, so boo hoo, I could not bring them home. Maybe next year will be a cabin in the woods.

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@Mominohio I thought the woody was very fun and easily integrated with their other designs. I have no place to store, so boo hoo, I could not bring them home. Maybe next year will be a cabin in the woods.

@SunValley

Ooohhh! A cabin in the woods! That would be great! 

I have to admit, I have way more of these salad plates now that they have been coming up with more each year, than I'll ever need. I just rotate them! 

The only good thing is that we can sell them, even used, on ebay for three times the price we paid, so if I get tired of storing them, I'll just list them! 

Honored Contributor

Yes, cabin in the woods would fit in perfectly. I love these dishes, I collect some each year. Honestly, this year I didn't even get them out, but I bought some anyway, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I never got my Christmas dishes this year either.