Respected Contributor

Slatkin 3-Wick Success- Doing the Candle Happy Dance

Two more sets arrived today- this time in perfect condition.   Smiley Very Happy

The candle happy dance is for THE SCENTS! Wow, that's all I can say. These all make my senses very happy. One set has Deck the Halls, the other has the Frozen Balsam. 

Deck the Halls is a wonderful "tree" scent. I wish I could order 6 more of those. I just fired it up....can't wait for the scent to flow throughout the house. 

I have 2 more sets coming, 1 from the Special Edition offering. I went slightly berserk because I absolutely love Harry's winter scents. 

Is it crazy to be this excited about candles? If so, them I'm completely nuts!

Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: Slatkin 3-Wick Success- Doing the Candle Happy Dance

@spot555, I'm dancing right there with you!  Glad your replacement was in tact.  What I am most happy about is the fabulous scent throw & the even pooling of the wax...no more drowning wick issues...!  I also ordered the set you have & Intotally agree about how awesome they smell, enjoy, I know I will!

Respected Contributor

BorntoShop.  Smiley Happy

It's like FINALLY I have a great quality candle(s). It's been years since I've had a perfect one. I'm so happy.   Heart

Valued Contributor

Got mine today too.  I was worried because its still so hot here in Florida -- 90 degrees!  The candles arrived, and were a little soft, but they're ok.  Of course, I did not let them sit outside in the mailbox!  You are right, the scents are fantastic!  The "Frozen Balsam" is not quite the same as his "Fresh Balsam" at B&BW, but it still is VERY nice.  Sadly, one of mine is broken on the bottom.  I don't want to send it back, because I don't think it can be replaced -- since they're sold out.  I'm hoping Q will give me a credit.  I can still use it by hiding the broken part with a wreath or something.  Other than that, I'm really glad I ordered these -- delayed gratification!!!  The votives are very nice too.  

Respected Contributor

I'll know I have a GREAT candle if the scent makes it to the second floor of the house. Harry's candles used to do that. Waiting.....lol.....

Respected Contributor

BeautyMaven.  Smiley Happy

I have a feeling that all our scents will be much more complex when burning. After I first smelled all 4 of them I had a preference. Then I went back & re-sniffed- they already smelled different to me. It's like releasing the metal lids allowed them to breath. 

Btw, they smelled even better on the re-sniff.  

Esteemed Contributor

Although I've only burned one so far, Autumn Pumpkin, the wax pool was 100% full with not even a hint of a drowning wick.  I will add that the scent only travels into the adjoining rooms, not any farther.  Someone else mentioned that this one didn't seem to have as much throw as some of the others.   

Respected Contributor

Shopr.  Smiley Happy

I didn't order that scent, but I do have the Smoked Pumpkin set in process, so we'll see. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Deck the Halls scent update

It's been lit less than an hour, & I've been on the second story level the entire time. I just rounded the top of the stairs, & the scent had already reached that area! When I went downstairs, it smelled like Christmas....absolutely heavenly. This is so good.   Heart

Honored Contributor

I can see why you are so excited because I am so happy too to get these wonderful candles!

I love the Deck the Halls and Frozen Balsam so much!

I got the TSV and those are the five little votives. I lit the Deck the Halls in my small bathroom and it smells wonderful and fills the little room which is pretty amazing for a little votive!

Then I just got his 3 acorn votives today with the 24 tealights that smell nice unlit but they aren't my favorite scent-kind of sweet.But actually I can smell them when lit in my bedroom and bathroom! They smell even better lit.

The votives themselves are beautiful-when lit, they sparkle with light and the colors are gorgeous. They are totally worth it.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"