Esteemed Contributor

Sigh...Not Even One Day Of Fall Decor

So, as I watch David selling "back to school" electronics, I will change the channel until his Great Big show is on at 9. This morning there were flowers. I'm not against fall planting, but could we just have one solid day of fall decor? Even the TSV wasn't especially fall decor.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sigh...Not Even One Day Of Fall Decor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

So, as I watch David selling "back to school" electronics, I will change the channel until his Great Big show is on at 9. This morning there were flowers. I'm not against fall planting, but could we just have one solid day of fall decor? Even the TSV wasn't especially fall decor.

@PA Mom-mom  Today had the most Fall decor I can remember in a while, but I don't like the interruptions with other products during the day either.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree on the one hand, but on the other, I need to focus on supper, so kinda glad for the break.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was surprised to see the Robertas this morning.  Normally we see them late-Winter to early-Spring and then they're gone for another year.  It was good - who doesn't need Spring bulbs for Fall planting.  The Walleins have added a family member to their team - a female!  She looks and talks just like her brothers, the younger Walleins.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I was surprised to see the Robertas this morning.  Normally we see them late-Winter to early-Spring and then they're gone for another year.  It was good - who doesn't need Spring bulbs for Fall planting.  The Walleins have added a family member to their team - a female!  She looks and talks just like her brothers, the younger Walleins.

I agree with you about the new Wallein. She was a breath of Spring! But why can't they do an entire fall garden day? I love looking at the spring bulbs, even though the squirrels eat most of my tulips. But, if we are doing decor, let's do decor.

Honored Contributor

Fall is my favorite season for which to decorate.  I just love the colors and shapes (leaves pumpkins, squashes, full moons, etc). Love the apple and cinnamon smells.  It's a great time of year.  David should have a fall cooking show.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

FALL DECOR HAS BEEN ON SINCE MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME, TRY WATCHING BEFORE MIDNIGHT- THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF THINGS MOSTLY VALERIE'S STUFF

Esteemed Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

FALL DECOR HAS BEEN ON SINCE MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME, TRY WATCHING BEFORE MIDNIGHT- THERE HAS BEEN A LOT OF THINGS MOSTLY VALERIE'S STUFF

@arizona babe I have been watching. Thus my post.

Honored Contributor

So you mean not one FULL day, @PA Mom-mom?

I imagine you know it's only an hour with electronics, and then back to fall decor for the rest of the day.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

So you mean not one FULL day, @PA Mom-mom?

I imagine you know it's only an hour with electronics, and then back to fall decor for the rest of the day.

Yes, that's what I meant by using the adjective "solid." Was that confusing?