Honored Contributor

Re: Shopping at Cracker Barrel today.

@151949 wrote:

@Junebug54  Unfortunately, the weatherman said today that we will have some short term warmth here but there is another polar vortex coming soon.Honestly, my poor potted plans are practically living in the garage to keep them from getting frost.

@151949

I know what you mean about the plants...even here in Texas we have been dealing with high and highs in the 20's....so my potted patio plants have been locked up in my storage room.......it was supposed to be in the 70's on Saturday but it was more like 57..but still near freezing at night.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

When I'm shopping I go to Cracker Barrel for lunch a lot and end up buying something from the store too.  I've bought Reindeer there at Christmas for several years but this year they didn't have any that I liked, thank goodness.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@LIG1  I had our summer camp all decorated in farmhouse style. I really liked it.

Honored Contributor

In my home I have mostly Mission style furniture so the farmhouse look isn't quite right here. I do love the farmhouse look.