Trusted Contributor

Shop HQ Jorge Perez

[ Edited ]

Jorge was on yesterday and I bought these light up candle holders with the snowglobe effect. They were gorgeous.

IMG_2890.webp

I thought they would be really nice displayed with Val's snowflake globes amd some Waterford.

IMG_2894.jpeg

This is something that can go from Christmas to Winter on my entry table. 

Esteemed Contributor

😍WOW! Those are so pretty!!!!! I seldom visit ShopHQ since he is no longer the brand ambassador for Waterford, but would LOVE to adorn my holiday table with these! Enjoy!!!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

He has song gorgeous things.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shop HQ Jorge Perez

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles wrote:

😍WOW! Those are so pretty!!!!! I seldom visit ShopHQ since he is no longer the brand ambassador for Waterford, but would LOVE to adorn my holiday table with these! Enjoy!!!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I dont watch much either. I loved  him on the Waterford shows. It was much see TV for me. I am friends with him on FB and he said he was goimg to be on so I watched and shopped. Ya know got to support a friend🤣

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MG Chris   the candle holders sold out.  😿.   I was going to get the snowflake globe but it pales in comparison to the candle holders. .  Enjoy them, they're gorgeous!   

Respected Contributor

@MG Chris & @Tori3569, I just saw that the candleholders are now at a Black Friday price.

@MG Chris, I don't know if they do price adjustments, but it's a big difference in price. Now $99.87.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is disappointing for me but as of November 1 I got a message on my tv screen that Comcast no longer carries ShopHq. At least I can watch a presentation on line.

Trusted Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@MG Chris & @Tori3569, I just saw that the candleholders are now at a Black Friday price.

@MG Chris, I don't know if they do price adjustments, but it's a big difference in price. Now $99.87.

That is what I paid on presentation day. I did cancel my order, nice feature to be able to cancel, it has been a few days. I reordered at the same price but with free shipping. 

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

He has song gorgeous things.  

Jorge told me he has some really nice things coming down the pike. 

Respected Contributor

I have seen these a few yrs past at BBW!  I don't recall the price and not sure if they are offered again this year.  I also recently spied them over at HSN 125-647 Gerson 10.25 battery operated water globe candle holder.

Also if you go to Amazon and put in battery operated water globe candle holder their are several of them to choose from.  Plus the snowflake on posted here in the original post.  

Just wanted to share incase someone else was wanting to find them....plus A has free shipping and free returns if you don't love them!