Contributor

Please try to be an encourager in life and not a fault finder. If you take the time to notice this and then make a post about it, I can't imagine what you do to the people close to you in life. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like Jen Coffey, I feel she tries hard and I have to agree to the statement that the people behind the scenes who are preparing their cards/sets are not always perfect either.  Many times there is confusion regarding colors or whatever but you can simply look online.  Most times the items descriptions are correct on the item page.

Respected Contributor

I don't think it's "finding fault" or being "overly critical" when the mistake is such that it causes the customer to think they are getting something, and that turns out not to be true! Wherever the fault lies, it needs to be corrected.

I bet if I ordered something based on incorrect information, I'd have to jump through many hoops to return it on QVC's dime--to say nothing of the inconvenience of having to return it through NO fault of my own.

Everyone misspeaks occasionally, that's true--but these are actual errors in presenting items!

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I never realized their were so many perfect people here!

@Pook   I didn't realize we were keeping a score on each host.  With the number of colors and variations in which many items are available, it's a miracle they do as well as they do.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If you can, you should look up the item online to double-check the color before ordering.  But I understand that's not always possible.  You're kind of exposed when you have to rely completely on what the host says.

Respected Contributor

Re: She messed up again

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

I like Jen Coffey, I feel she tries hard and I have to agree to the statement that the people behind the scenes who are preparing their cards/sets are not always perfect either.  Many times there is confusion regarding colors or whatever but you can simply look online.  Most times the items descriptions are correct on the item page.

@LindaSal  I'm not a fan of Jen Coffey's but I agree she works hard, is prepared, and tries her best on every show.  The employees behind the scene make errors too, but they're not in the limelight.  Better just to cut people some slack -- I know I appreciate patience from others when I mess up.

Valued Contributor

@Pook I don't think anyone here is insinuating they are perfect,  However, the errors have potential to cost the customer. As for Jen, I will admit she does not do it very often, but perhaps it should be a eye opening for QVC to re-evaluate how host are presenting the items and stop all the jumping around, unprofessional acting and non-stop tallking about everything except the item on aiir.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't remember who the host was, but she was presenting a Sport Savvy dress, and she said it had pockets.  I ordered it on my phone.  I could have easily turned off the TV then and headed to work.  But I watched a bit longer and the vendor (a woman) corrected her and said that it did NOT have pockets.  So if that was a deal breaker for me, would QVC have given me a full refund once I saw there were no pockets?  I wonder.  I didn't like the dress and returned it anyway, but it was not because it did not have pockets.  Yes, we all make mistakes.  But when it could cost the customer money, and frustration, that kind of becomes an issue.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

Seriously???  Just STOP.  You have NO IDEA why she made those mistakes.  And are YOU perfect?  NO, you are not.  Once you become perfect, you are then allowed to throw rocks at glass houses.  Until then, just keep your mouth closed.