Regular Contributor

Pardon me if this sounds rude, but I am wondering if Nancy is being paid for her "Contribution" to the presentation? We have watched the entire thing and she is laying down, covered with a blanket, on her phone. Or sitting and looking at her phone, totally disengaged. Is this a common thing that is allowed? Just wondering.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn saves Christmas 11-11

I seriously doubt she's engaged in a volunteer opportunity.  Count your blessings.  Maybe Shawn doesn't want her there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sure management is aware of her " Contribution to the presentation"  and if they were not I'm sure they will address it with her after the show.  If you see her again hosting a show they didn't relieve her of her duties. LOL 

Trusted Contributor

@KG60 wrote:

Pardon me if this sounds rude, but I am wondering if Nancy is being paid for her "Contribution" to the presentation? We have watched the entire thing and she is laying down, covered with a blanket, on her phone. Or sitting and looking at her phone, totally disengaged. Is this a common thing that is allowed? Just wondering.

She's being paid to monitor and respond to the Facebook page comments and questions.  

Honored Contributor

@KG60 wrote:

I'd probably pay more attention to Nancy since Shawn can't save anything.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 @KG60 @Tori3569 @Goodie2shoes 

I looked up to see a huge bed covered in paraphernalia...overflowing.

Maybe Nancy is job-hunting LOL

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

It seems like Shawn does dominate her shows, no matter who the co-host is. I noticed she doesn't do many shows with Courtney anymore (Jane T. now has that distinction). I remember Shawn doing the same to Steve when he first started as well as Vanessa. She's funny, but is a bit of a steamroller. 

Trusted Contributor

@Tori3569 wrote:

@KG60 wrote:

She's being paid to monitor and respond to the Facebook page comments and questions.  

@KG60 

Agree with @Tori3569  and would also guess that the blanket is one of the items being sold on that show.

Super Contributor

I wish Nancy were given the chance to participate more in the Save Christmas shows.  Last night it seemed as though her role was diminished compared to previous shows, and that really surprised me since Shawn's voice was unstable and Shawn said she was sick.  

QVC advertises livestream chats here on the livestream page, but they have Nancy monitoring her own Facebook page during the show.  I understand she can't do all the social media at once, but I think she should give priority to the QVC live chat livestream.

Super Contributor

@kze wrote:

@Tori3569 wrote:

@KG60 wrote:

@KG60 

Agree with @Tori3569  and would also guess that the blanket is one of the items being sold on that show.

Yes, Nancy was sitting on the Dennis Basso throw that was presented in the show.  Dennis said something about imagining Nancy posing in lingerie.  If anything, QVC should be giving her a bonus (or maybe even her own show) after that comment.