Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Saves Christmas is Back

Oh, yeah, @aroc3435 --  "Another Man's Poison" is good!  For some reason, TCM doesn't play it that often.  Very atmospheric!  I love seeing Bette and real life hubby Gary Merrill tangle in that one!

Super Contributor

The title should now be "Shawn Saves QVC" 🤪

Occasional Contributor

I LITERALLY cannot stand to LITERALLY watch anything LITERALLY with Shawn and will LITERALLY turn off the channel LITERALLY as fast as I LITERALLY can. LITERALLY!

Honored Contributor

Elise Ivy will be Shawn's co-host tonight, instead of Courtney Khondabi.  I don't know if Elise will be doing all the rest of these shows this season with Shawn, or if she's substituting for just one show.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Elise Ivy will be Shawn's co-host tonight, instead of Courtney Khondabi.  I don't know if Elise will be doing all the rest of these shows this season with Shawn, or if she's substituting for just one show.

@Caaareful Shopper 

I actually like Elise and feel that she is under utilized by QVC. I  prefer her to Courtney K., who I use to enjoy when she first came to QVC,  now not so much. 

If I remember I might tune in tonight to watch the show.  

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

I actually like Elise and feel that she is under utilized by QVC. I  prefer her to Courtney K., who I use to enjoy when she first came to QVC,  now not so much. 

If I remember I might tune in tonight to watch the show.  

@icezeus  I think they are both great hosts! 😃 I'm so glad to see Elise on Q1 shows since she was primarily on Q2.

Frequent Contributor

I'll tune in because I do like Elise and she hasn't been used to full advantage. There might be more focus on the items, less on theatrics. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LovemesomeQ1979 ha ha that's great, at least in QVCs mind. Since I only watch Shawn when she hosts an Issac shows she will certainly NOT save QVC or anything for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Halidon LOL you are braver than me. Shawn is always the focus of everything so it is stil a hard pass for me.

Valued Contributor

What a ridiculous name of a show, seriously? How and why is she saving Christmas? And does this mean now she'll be on at midnight and then see her early in the morning in reruns. No please.