QVC Customer Care

Share your favorite Christmas cookies

Here are some of our favorites. Do you have any "must have" cookies that you make every holiday season? 

Happy Holidays from the mods!! 

Happy Holidays

Respected Contributor

Re: Share your favorite Christmas cookies

Hi Susan. I love Christmas cookies. I baked sugar cookies, and chocolate chip Christmas cookies that are stored in our freezer until we see family at Christmas. No one likes gingerbread so I don't make them anymore. I used colored sugar on the cookies and use many shapes like trees, snowmen, Santas, candy canes, elves, etc. I also made chocolate holiday lollipops for the kids.

Valued Contributor

There are three cookies that are requested every year from my husband and kids.

Sugar cookies, sprinkles on and baked and/or frosted and sprinkled after.

Mexican wedding cookies, from a clip out of the newspaper in the 60's my mother saved.

M&M meringue cookies from a pamplet I saved since I was a kid, from the Mars company when there was only colorful mix of plain or peanut bags. I think late 60's. Pamplet has all these other sweets made from different Mars candies that are not produced anymore.

My husband wanted my version of Santa Whiskers made with the old-fashioned fruitcake blend instead, but I couldn't find the fruit.

Respected Contributor

We also make the cutout sugar cookies iced and sprinkled, snowballs which I think are the same as the Mexican wedding ones, and a batch of rocky road fudge 😋

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

PA-Dutch Sand Tarts - we made them paper thin.  And Italian Anise cookies.  I may attempt them this weekend.

christmas-cookies-around-the-world-Italian-Christmas-cookies_zps3ede7a42.jpg

Honored Contributor

I usually make peanut butter cookies with the hershey's kisses, oatmeal cookes with butterscotch morsals, and pfeffernusse cookies Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

I made chocolate chip last night, but I forgot to take a picture of them after they came out of the oven! 

12367070_10206892435248435_2059316683_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I usually make peanut butter cookies with the hershey's kisses, oatmeal cookes with butterscotch morsals, and pfeffernusse cookies Smiley Very Happy

@Susan Louise  SL, better be careful telling us about good food.  Remember what happened back earlier when we all boarded @rosehill broom and showed up at your house.  LOL  We had a lot of fun with that one.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today started the marathon baking. I host an open house each year and make cookies for them to help themselves to take a few home. 

I made quite a few today but these are the ones I am cooling now.image.jpeg

Italian ricotta cookies with "hint of lemon" flavor and Greek butter cookies filled with raspberry, prune, apricot filling.

image.jpeg

Valued Contributor

@homedecor1

Those ALL look delicious! I love cookies with fruit!