Esteemed Contributor

Re: Set of Celebration Fireworks Hurricanes From Valerie Parr Hill

I thought these looked nice in the sneak peek Valerie posted, but seeing them live with those flickering lights was a whole different story—they're fantastic! (I posted a link in case anyone else wants to see them in action.) I was sorry I didn't get a chance to watch the presentation in real time and therefore didn't get a chance to buy before everything sold out; I'm going to keep checking for a set of midnight blue just in case someone changes their mind or additional inventory appears after Valerie's "visit" this week.

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-3-Celebration-Fireworks-Hurricanes-by-Valerie.product.H423143.html?sc=IRO...

Esteemed Contributor

I stayed up until Midnight because I knew they would sell out and I wanted to get them.

I also got my daughter a set for her Birthday because she really liked them. Hers already shipped!

I never got any others last year and they soon sold out of every color. We saw a ton at the outlet store and I got her 2 more sets...I think they were 12.00 a set.

I wanted to get a set too...but didn't want to take them on the plane.

Respected Contributor

And there are still people on Ebay trying to sell these hurricanes for as much as $172 per set or seling one hurricane for $59 and charging $21 for S&H. These have been listed since last summer. Thankfully no takers. I hope no one fell for this.  

Valued Contributor

Great idea! Black reminds me of a dark night sky. I love the idea of using them for New Year's Eve. My black hurricanes and multi have shipped. Can't wait to get them!

Honored Contributor

Seems like they'd be good for patriotic holidays.

Occasional Visitor

So sad I missed out on these. I’ve been waiting for patriotic candles/hurricanes. These were just what I wanted. ☹️
Honored Contributor

@Cjbuk wrote:
So sad I missed out on these. I’ve been waiting for patriotic candles/hurricanes. These were just what I wanted. ☹️

@Cjbuk - Don't give up! Keep checking every day. Sometimes they will show up again. People change their minds, or return them. You may end up with them yet!

Welcome to the forums!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

mine were just delivered, today, on a sunday! i can't wait to open.

Frequent Contributor

I am one of those that ordered the multi colored hurricanes at midnight eastern time. Mine now says back order along with the 2 other things ordered at that time.  Decided later in the day to order additional candle rings and picks.  Those later ordered rings and picks were delivered yesterday, while the 3 things ordered at midnight are all on back order.  I remember this used to happen years ago with some Linea things.  It also happened on Wednesday with one of the Belle dresses in red.  Saw it on line and ordered it before presented, It has now gone to back order.  Sure hope they get their inventory straightened out and I am able to get my original orders. I know this has happened a handful of other times and I have usually received them, hope that holds true this time.  I know this is not a big problem in the grand scheme of things, and I won't lose sleep over it, just a little annoying.  

Occasional Contributor

Valerie needs to bring these back..The new ones also..a set of red, a set of white  and a set of black..PLEASE BRING THEM BACK ASAP