Valued Contributor

They are beautiful.   Do ya think 

Esteemed Contributor

I laughed when they showed those two wreaths - one all green and one with fake snow.  I think they are sad looking wreaths; but the price ($36) is a bargain.....I guess.

Respected Contributor

Re: Scott bros trees

[ Edited ]

To me they look like the tips are just spray painted rather than a dusting of snow look ! 🙁 jmho

Trusted Contributor

@lucky-girl

I think they look very full and beautiful. I'm sure there's only a few companies that make trees and I bet these are made by santas best. But these seem to have the incandescent lights, which is different than the santas best. I do like all the choice of functions. Wish I had room and the budget for the 14 foot. Oh well sold out anyway, so no worries! 

Honored Contributor

I thought they looked nice.  Glad I don't need a tree.  I like every tree I see.  😬

Honored Contributor

What I thought was a bit outrageous was when the host was talking about buying the 5ft tree for a kids room....REALLY?????  You would pay $239 for a tree for a child's room!!!  What about a nice $12 to $25 little tree from Walmart or Target wouldn't that be sufficient instead!!!!  What PLANET do some of these hosts live on....OR...kids sure are spoiled these days!!!  Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”