Regular Contributor

Santana's best snowflake/star 35 inch

How do they hang it on the front door? Can they still open the door? I can't figure out where or how it would plug in and still be able to use the door?
Honored Contributor

Re: Santana's best snowflake/star 35 inch

They hung it on the outer door.  You could use whatever you hang a wreath on.  You would also need an outside outlet close by.  I'd tape down the cord where the door opens, so it doesn't move too much.  I like it.

Contributor

would like to know the weight.  We could not find the info anywhere

Still the same "HisElk"; trouble logging in and lost the "old me".
Super Contributor

Carlos Santana is doing Christmas decor for QVC??!!! 

I'll be darned. Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Haha stupid correct on my phone!!!! I just don't see how u could open door in if a cord is taped. I have an outlet not far. And I like it as a wreath. Come to think of it it might be too wide. My door is 36 inch. I should give up.
Honored Contributor

@MommaNJ629 wrote:
Haha stupid correct on my phone!!!! I just don't see how u could open door in if a cord is taped. I have an outlet not far. And I like it as a wreath. Come to think of it it might be too wide. My door is 36 inch. I should give up.

You would have to leave a little give, so the door could open.  You don't have to tape it.  I was thinking I'd like it secured.  It's probably on new of those things you would have to play around with while hanging it.  

Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@MommaNJ629 wrote:

You would have to leave a little give, so the door could open.  You don't have to tape it.  I was thinking I'd like it secured.  It's probably on new of those things you would have to play around with while hanging it.  

cords become such a PIA with decorations...I just don't appreciate  confetti colored lights when it comes to lit Christmas decorations.  I love the retro decorations and (primary) colors.