Frequent Contributor

Santa's Best Tree

[ Edited ]

Back in July, I orderexd the 5' Santa's Best Christmas Tree.  I didn't take it out of the box until a couple days ago.  As I was reading the instructions, it stated that the 5' tree came in 2 sections and the 6 1/2 & 7 1/2' trees came in 3 sections.  Well, I had 3 sections!  The deal is, I have 3 cats and for over 20 yrs, I had a 5' tree on a little corner table so the cats wouldn't bother it.  I placed the bottom section on the table and realized that I had 2 sections to go.  It was too tall for my table.  They shipped me the 6 1/2' tree instead of the 5'.  I double checked my receipt and it stated 5' and was billed for that.  I need to have the tree up higher because of the cats.  So, I ended up getting a couple cement blocks to raise it up a bit.  Hoping and praying that my cats will not bother it too much.  Even with my old tree on that table the cats stood up and had to play with the decorations.

Honored Contributor

I hope it all works out for you. When I had a cat, it left real and artificial trees alone.