Frequent Contributor

Re: Santa’s Best 96” willow twinkling tree

Just received my brown with warm white lights.  Will never know how it looks, as the cord had obviously been cut.  The plug in section was in a different area of the box as if someone just threw it in there.  Having a hurt arm, it was such a pain, to box back up and then arrange for UPS to come and pick it up as with hurt arm can not take it to UPS.  I am supposed to have a white one being delivered in a couple of days, just hope it is all right.  Of course no more are available, so I won't be able to get a replacement.  

Super Contributor

@Msufan

Thanks for the review.  I want to put it outside and hoped that people driving past the house would be able to see it.  Judging from your picture, it truly is large enough to be seen outside.  

I can't wait!!!!  

Occasional Contributor

@juanitalinda
You are welcome! I can guarantee you that it is visible enough to be seen outside when people drive by. I live on about 3 acres of land in a cul de sac with 5 other homes of about the same size. I put it outside tonight, walked up to my mailbox about 40 yards away, and it was clearly visible. Let me know how it works out for you. I have purchased several other things from Santa’s Best and never have been disappointed. Some stuff from QVC has been junk, but this purchase is not one of those. Good luck!