Respected Contributor

If anybody sees an image of the Fall lantern included in the auto-delivery, would you please post a picture or a description here?  Thank you.  I'm curious if it is the same scene as last year's or different.

Valued Contributor

Re: Santa in the lantern

[ Edited ]

I think they're different.  Valerie had a link on her FB page to preview her upcoming items.  This new fall version has a house in it.  Last year's version had a fall tree and a wagon with pumpkins in it and a dog in the scene, iirc.

Here is the link to Valerie's sneak peak.  Just scroll thru and you will see the fall lantern.  I hope this works!!

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill/photos/ms.c.eJxNVMmNRTEI62hEwt5~;Y6OHFfOvFosxhmOeftPEVI~_b~...

Honored Contributor

Re: Santa in the lantern

[ Edited ]

@Luv_My_Beagle wrote:

I think they're different.  Valerie had a link on her FB page to preview her upcoming items.  This new fall version has a house in it.  Last year's version had a fall tree and a wagon with pumpkins in it and a dog in the scene, iirc.

Here is the link to Valerie's sneak peak.  Just scroll thru and you will see the fall lantern.  I hope this works!!

https://www.facebook.com/valerieparrhill/photos/ms.c.eJxNVMmNRTEI62hEwt5~;Y6OHFfOvFosxhmOeftPEVI~_b~...

@Luv_My_Beagle and @Marsha2003  That looks like one of the lantern options from last year because I remember that wind-whipped tree (it has snow on it)...LOL 

I don't believe that is the new Fall option, but rather one of the winter choices along with the Santa and Church. If you look at the evergreen tree next to the house on the right side, you will see the branches snow capped.

I think QVC/Valerie is holding off on posting a pic of the auto-delivery/Fall lantern option til close to the show...probably another item that is relatively limited.

I guess everyone interested will have to remain on the edge of their seats til the show tonight Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise  You are right.  The sneak peek lantern with the cottage is one of the three holiday offerings.  I guess I'll probably have to wait until the presentation tonight, but I wanted to put the question out there in case anyone has information before tonight.

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise, you & I might be in trouble tonight, lol!!  These are beautiful!  Still loving my new mosaic hurricane I just got.  

IMG_0081.JPG

Respected Contributor

@KailaS wrote:

I ordered one of the lanterns--the cottage--although I could not see a photo of it.  I have been hovering, looking for the lantern to be available.   Now, if only that angel would show up. Smiley Happy

@KailaS

IMG_0082.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003 and others who bought these last year:

Any regrets  a year after purchasing? I'm leaning toward the cottage which was the only choice last year.  The others are really pretty but I don't really want Santa or a church.  

I wish there had been a woodland animals choice.  

It's a shame that QVC never posts the a/d pic.

Honored Contributor

These are at my 'has to be really great and I have to love it' price point. Going to be at or a little more than $50, and I don't think I'm interested for that price point.

I wish I could see the church. Love the scene under glass church she did, and got that one.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR I still like mine.  They are such an easy way to add a subtle seasonal decor touch.  In fact, I like mine so much that I'm actually considering adding one of the new ones.  Since I already have the Santa scene from the cloches, I guess I would add the church.  It would probably be more compatible with the cottage anyway.  My big question is the 2017 Fall AD scene as I mentioned upthread.  I wouldn't mind having a companion fall scene to last year's as I display very little autumn seasonal decor.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003

Odds are that the fall scene won't change from last year, snce the cottage scene looks exactly the same.  

Why not just offer them seasonally, in choices.