Regular Contributor

Does anyone know when it will be presented.  I thought it was to be shown this morning.  The item number is still showing "sold out".  I am hoping to get it to go with the winter scene presented last CIJ.  Thank you everyone.

Respected Contributor

@devababy

Sunday at 9 pm

Regular Contributor

Thank you for letting me know.

Honored Contributor

Any new info yet?

Trusted Contributor

@devababy @ChiliPepper @Azcowgirl

The item number is H212144.

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies

Thank you ! 

One is on its way to me (:

Regular Contributor

Oh my, the lanterns have been posted and I love them.  I bought all 3.  I know I went crazy, but these are the only items I purchased (so far). I have downsized considerably and my daughters and nieces have lots of new Christmas decorations.   I don't have a tree because my pugs play "let's jump inside the tree".  I have a nice dining room table decoration, and now end table and coffee table decorations.  I plan on placing these on top of Christmas greenery.  Very simple and hope the pugs will leave them alone.

Honored Contributor

Re: Santa in the lantern

[ Edited ]

@devababy wrote:

Oh my, the lanterns have been posted and I love them.  I bought all 3.  I know I went crazy, but these are the only items I purchased (so far). I have downsized considerably and my daughters and nieces have lots of new Christmas decorations.   I don't have a tree because my pugs play "let's jump inside the tree".  I have a nice dining room table decoration, and now end table and coffee table decorations.  I plan on placing these on top of Christmas greenery.  Very simple and hope the pugs will leave them alone.

@devababy Just an FYI if you didn't know...the auto delivery plan has a Fall designed lantern...my guess since Valerie had a similar option last year. Too bad they don't have an image of it though...

BTW,...LOL...your pugs sound like a lot of fun!  Smiley Very Happy

Regular Contributor

That's right, I forgot.  Thank you for letting me know.  Yes, my beloved pugs are a wild mess, make me laugh all the time. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered one of the lanterns--the cottage--although I could not see a photo of it.  I have been hovering, looking for the lantern to be available.   Now, if only that angel would show up. Smiley Happy