Honored Contributor

@ILUVChristmas  Great link, thank you!  I wish I new the Christmas music that was playing, loved it.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ILUVChristmas  Great link, thank you!  I wish I new the Christmas music that was playing, loved it.

@mousiegirl, The first song is Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies from the album "Christmas!" by Kevin Macleod.  

The second song is Deck the Halls and the third is Jingle Bells, both from the album "Swinging Christmas."  The fourth is Jingle Bells from the album "Area 51 Christmas Compilation:  The Lord, the Law, and Tubular Bells." The fifth is O Christmas Tree from "The First Christmas Tree, A Christmas Story for the Holidays."  The sixth is Sient Night: Piano Version from the album "1rst Day of Christmas: 20 Christmas Songs for the Whole Family To Enjoy." The seventh is "Up On the Housetop" from the album "Area 51 Christmas Compilation:  The Lord, the Law, and Tubular Bells."

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM  WOW!  Thank you, Peter.  too bad they are not all on one CD.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

The video was fabulous!  Who needs Valerie when we have Marshall's, Home Goods, and TJMaxx!

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I noticed my white Santa from Jill's show is out for delivery today, H206428.  I hope he comes in good condition.  Anyone received theirs already?

ETA  I received my Santa today.  I have to really check him over as soon as I have time but at first look he is beautiful.  He will work very well in a white icy scene that I love to do.

That must be beautiful. I have all the white angels from the retired Winter Silhouette porcelain series and enjoy using them in icy scenes too.

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

I noticed my white Santa from Jill's show is out for delivery today, H206428.  I hope he comes in good condition.  Anyone received theirs already?

ETA  I received my Santa today.  I have to really check him over as soon as I have time but at first look he is beautiful.  He will work very well in a white icy scene that I love to do.

That must be beautiful. I have all the white angels from the retired Winter Silhouette porcelain series and enjoy using them in icy scenes too.

@SunValley  I love to do at least one icy scene.  Where do you do yours and what do you add to it, if you don't mind my asking.  I have a long table in a wide hallway and I do mine there.  I use icy trees, sleigh, white or silver reindeer, micro lights and white spheres.  Other items I add as I go and they look good there.  :-)

Respected Contributor

Re: Santa in Jill's Show

[ Edited ]

@lucymo I add in a porcelain lighted white church, icy white trees with some glitter, small standing birds, and silver/white tree toppers on filial stands. Usually use my dining buffet and sometimes my window seat.

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@lucymo I add in a porcelain lighted white church, icy white trees with some glitter, small standing birds, and silver/white tree toppers on filial stands. Usually use my dining buffet and sometimes my window seat.

@SunValley  That sounds beautiful.  Do you use the powdery snow?  I put down a poly fiber sheet and add the snow.  I don't like to put snow directly on furniture  so I add the poly sheet first.  I decorated the top of a long entertainment center today so I have started.  Have fun with your decorating.