Super Contributor

Sorry but the Santa that I saw at Home Goods is the EXACT Santa that Jill had on her show!!  Keep in mind that companies put out different styles. Again, the Santa that I laid eyes on is the exact same one. I don't make stuff up. I compared him to Jill's on smart phone..exactly the same. I've seen people post a lot about seeing things on the Q pop up in local stores. Now I believe them! Heck I am even seeing things in Michaels,,like those deer we saw on Christmas in July. Again I am not imagining.   

Super Contributor

I received my santa today and I am kind of disappointed. I have to say he is not completely winter white, but kind of dingy looking. The fur is pure white, but the rest is just plain dingy looking.... On the video, he looks pure white.  His face is nice though I willl say. still deciding on whether I will keep him or not.....very heavy and substantial though.

Honored Contributor

@KellKats wrote:

I received my santa today and I am kind of disappointed. I have to say he is not completely winter white, but kind of dingy looking. The fur is pure white, but the rest is just plain dingy looking.... On the video, he looks pure white.  His face is nice though I willl say. still deciding on whether I will keep him or not.....very heavy and substantial though.

@KellKats  I'm sorry Kel that yours is off color but mine is as white as the fur is.  I took mine outside to look as that was important to me too.  It does have a lot of glitter to reflect it's surroundings.  I like my santa but don't love most of the other stuff I got.  Not sure how much I'll keep, waiting to receive everything and make one trip to the post office.

Super Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@KellKats wrote:

@KellKats  I'm sorry Kel that yours is off color but mine is as white as the fur is.  I took mine outside to look as that was important to me too.  It does have a lot of glitter to reflect it's surroundings.  I like my santa but don't love most of the other stuff I got.  Not sure how much I'll keep, waiting to receive everything and make one trip to the post office.

@lucymoI think I am going to keep it - I still like him. He is unique and I don't have any all-white santas of all my decorations. Plus I see he is sold out and who knows if he will even come back at all. I am awaiting my deer with sleigh tomorrow so I hope those are good too. I get you with the all-in-one trip to the PO!! lol

Honored Contributor

@KellKats wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@KellKats wrote:

@lucymoI think I am going to keep it - I still like him. He is unique and I don't have any all-white santas of all my decorations. Plus I see he is sold out and who knows if he will even come back at all. I am awaiting my deer with sleigh tomorrow so I hope those are good too. I get you with the all-in-one trip to the PO!! lol

@KellKats  I'm glad you don't have to return the Santa.  It's really strange how the same items can vary so much with the color and the amount of glitter applied to them.  My Santa is white, no doubt.  He is different from most santas and I am anxious to see him displayed in my home.  Enjoy yours. 

Frequent Contributor

My Sants's fur around bottom was separating from the body.  Some of the body was crumbling.   I used some glue and it seems ok.  I kept box but through out styrofoam so would be too much work to send back!  I do like it !

Trusted Contributor

@KellKats wrote:

-------

Sorry your Santa is dingy.  My Santa is white and even larger that I thought he would be.  I think I will keep him.  Besides, the box has a six inch slit in it and looks as if it was dragged through the streets.  The styrofoam did not remotely secure the Santa.  However, he survived in one piece.

Super Contributor

Re: Santa in Jill's Show

[ Edited ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egCHXCsWjbU  LOOK AT 6:24 AND TELL ME THAT IS NOT HIM.

Super Contributor

@Christmasnut wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egCHXCsWjbU  LOOK AT 6:24 AND TELL ME THAT IS NOT HIM.

yep - that's him!!

Valued Contributor

@Christmasnut wrote:

I had a lot of fun watching that video!!!  I think the santas are the same, too. I am having a bit of buyer's regret over this Santa!  I'd like to find him💞