Esteemed Contributor

I was quite surprised to see this exact same Santa presented in Jill's show last night (H206428) in Marshall's.  It was $19.95.  He was very nice and I was tempted, but I just can't add anything new to my stash.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I was quite surprised to see this exact same Santa presented in Jill's show last night (H206428) in Marshall's.  It was $19.95.  He was very nice and I was tempted, but I just can't add anything new to my stash.

@Biftu  Thanks for the info.  I ordered the Santa last night from Jill's show.  I live about twenty miles from the nearest Marshalls so don't go real often.  I'm hoping to get that way this week.  Does your store have a lot of Christmas 'stuff'?

Trusted Contributor

Are you writing about the gold Santa or the white ceramic one?  I ordered the white Santa from Jill's show for a gift.  I do not have a nearby Marshalls.  I thought so much in Jill's show was nice.

Honored Contributor

@KailaS wrote:

Are you writing about the gold Santa or the white ceramic one?  I ordered the white Santa from Jill's show for a gift.  I do not have a nearby Marshalls.  I thought so much in Jill's show was nice.

@KailaS  H206428  White one.

Valued Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu  Thanks for the info.  I ordered the Santa last night from Jill's show.  I live about twenty miles from the nearest Marshalls so don't go real often.  I'm hoping to get that way this week.  Does your store have a lot of Christmas 'stuff'?

@lucymo~ Maybe call your Marshalls on Monday and ask if they have any out. When they do put it out, Oh my, what a selection. HomeGoods is perhaps even better. Do you have a HomeGoods within driving distance? (what I like about HomeGoods, is, that when they have the most holiday to show, they actually color coodinate groups of items. Like citrine green will be in one place, white in another, aqua in another, purple in it's own section, holiday green in it's own section, and so on. Two years ago, I happened to be in a HomeGoods on a saturday, when they just put everything new out. Two guys were in there and had two, if not more shoping carts filled with pretty wonderful things. They had exquisite taste- I suppose they had been hired to decorate some client's homes, and boy did they have a haul in their carts. I stood there drooling.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@lucymo~ Maybe call your Marshalls on Monday and ask if they have any out. When they do put it out, Oh my, what a selection. HomeGoods is perhaps even better. Do you have a HomeGoods within driving distance? (what I like about HomeGoods, is, that when they have the most holiday to show, they actually color coodinate groups of items. Like citrine green will be in one place, white in another, aqua in another, purple in it's own section, holiday green in it's own section, and so on. Two years ago, I happened to be in a HomeGoods on a saturday, when they just put everything new out. Two guys were in there and had two, if not more shoping carts filled with pretty wonderful things. They had exquisite taste- I suppose they had been hired to decorate some client's homes, and boy did they have a haul in their carts. I stood there drooling.

@rosehill  Hi Rose, I ordered that white santa from Jill's show last night.  We don't have a HomeGoods store within reasonable driving distance.  We have TJMaxx, Marshalls, HL, Trees n Trends and a few local craft type stores.  I am planning to go to Marshalls this week if I can, have a couple appointments in the other direction but hopefully a free day to go shopping for decor that I really, really don't need.  I did  also order that set of three mirrored pedestals last night.  I've wanted to try those for awhile but they were sold out and now are available, H204855.  I think they look pretty and useful all year.  Have a great night.

Super Contributor

I saw him at Home Goods this weekend but I thought the price was $34.99 maybe I read the price wrong??? 

Esteemed Contributor

Went to homegoods this afternoon after a dr . Appt. homegoods is about an hour away from where I live so every time I go to this dr. I also stop by Homegoods/ Marshall .  I saw the white santa and now the one i saw doesn't look exactly like Jill's. I like hers much better , it has more detail and has the fur around the hat and cuffs.  The one at Homegoods didn't have as much detail.  I didn't notice the price  , he was set way up high .  

Respected Contributor

@Christmasnut wrote:

I saw him at Home Goods this weekend but I thought the price was $34.99 maybe I read the price wrong??? 

Yes you are correct. I went to HG last night and saw they only had one Santa out. He was different than Jills and cost $34.99. I do like Jill's Santa better. They also had a few smaller ones as well for $19.99

Honored Contributor

Re: Santa in Jill's Show

[ Edited ]

I noticed my white Santa from Jill's show is out for delivery today, H206428.  I hope he comes in good condition.  Anyone received theirs already?

ETA  I received my Santa today.  I have to really check him over as soon as I have time but at first look he is beautiful.  He will work very well in a white icy scene that I love to do.