Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie wrote:

Thank you  I really looked at each and love them  My favorites are the cook and the dressed in cranberry in the front row  It is also nice to see the Santas from other countries

@mollymaggie

You have good taste! Those are two which are "designer" Santas (as opposed to ordinary guys from Dillards or Macys) - they are better made.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@mollymaggie wrote:

Thank you  I really looked at each and love them  My favorites are the cook and the dressed in cranberry in the front row  It is also nice to see the Santas from other countries

@mollymaggie

You have good taste! Those are two which are "designer" Santas (as opposed to ordinary guys from Dillards or Macys) - they are better made.

Lol I have bad eyesight.I went trying to spot the cook and lo and behold...it’s the one I thought was the hippie which I was going to post as my favourite.

Valued Contributor

Oh, thank you for my laugh today. Please show us when you get them all posed in their places of decor. Years ago, I collected from the Dollar General store these really cute resin Santas dressed in the year they were popular, all the way from the early European ones to modern day. Only about 5" high. A couple years ago I changed the box I kept them in and now I cannot find them anywhere. They are somewhere in the house and it is going to be like Christmas morning for me when I finally find them. All these Santas of yours reminded me of them when I would put them all out.

Honored Contributor

Re: Santa Convention

[ Edited ]

@froggy

what a nice selection of Santa's -- your subject line & post was too funny🎅🏻

Last year I put all my bunnies on the DR table - boy, did I have too many!  🐇And I could create a big pumpkin patch from my over-abundance of pumpkins🎃

Cant wait to see your pics of how your display your Santas🎅🏻😁

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@froggy

what a nice selection of Santa's -- your subject line & post was too funny🎅🏻

Last year I put all my bunnies on the DR table - boy, did I have too many!  🐇And I could create a big pumpkin patch from my over-abundance of pumpkins🎃

Cant wait to see your pics of how your display your Santas🎅🏻😁

Yeah, I figured I'd better get them all together so that as I put out other stuff (wreaths, garlands, trees, etc) I can put them where they look best.

I have a fair number of bunnies also!

Honored Contributor

@froggy  What a beautiful collection you have! I'm sure it's been fun collecting them.

Trusted Contributor

@froggy

This made me smile froggy. Love your collection. 

Honored Contributor

@froggy  That is so cute (your story) and your Santas are beautiful.  Happy Holidays.   HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@froggy

Fantastic Collection! 🎅

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”