Occasional Contributor

When I was watching QVC CIJ in early July they kept showing the Santa's Best Christmas tree that had the mini lights.  I think they said it had like over 10,000+ lights on it.  Does anybody have any idea when they will be offering this tree for sale this weekend?

Respected Contributor

Re: Sant's best Christmas tree?

@CTQVC I believe this TSV from Santa's Best is the tree you are asking about. The 7.5' is available for order

http://www.qvc.com/Santas-Best-75-Starry-Light-Microlight-Tree-wFlip-LEDs.product.H211599.html

Occasional Contributor

Thank you BlueOcean!  I gave a quick call to QVC just to check and see if this tree came in different sizes. The customer service rep said they only have the 7'5" with the microlights.  I questioned the TSV and that I had not seen it advertised today and she told me that they are just getting ready for the 14th.   So it's in my cart. Thank you so much for the help. 

Occasional Contributor

Just an update.  I dicided to google 9' microlight tree and it brought back a QVC result which I could not pull up with a search on QVC for Santa's Best.  So I clicked on the link and it is the 9' Santa's Best Starry Night Microlight tree.  The item number is h211600.  When I type that in the search QVC it comes up.  I called customer service and she did say it is in stock.  So I really wanted the 9' so I bought it. 

Respected Contributor

@CTQVC

Thank you ! This is the one I've been waiting for also !

so glad you posted this !

Respected Contributor

I am glad you were able to get this tree in the size you wanted @CTQVC. It is stunning. I am glad to help you. Enjoy it this Christmas and I hope you love it!

Respected Contributor

I'm rethinking this one. After watching the video, I'm not crazy about the light pattern....was wanting a slow random twinkle/ fade and it appears that all of the lights fade out at the same time rather than random, so waiting to see a presentation to get a close look. Of course solid on is always an option, but for how pricey these are, I'd like to have a soft slow twinkle option.

Super Contributor

I am passing on this TSV, but only because I am still SUPER happy with my Santa's Best tree I bought last year. It was with hesitation that I tried it, as the BL products had so disappointed me, and I was not sure what to expect, but this brand's quality is excellent and it is beautiful. We pulled it back out last week for a neighborhood CIJ party (neighbors who are snowbirds that don't see eachother in December) and everyone commented on the lights!

Occasional Contributor

I have the 6 1/2 foot one in my QVC cart...hesitant to purchase because I really really love white trees. I was hoping to find one with these same features by doing a Google search but was unsuccessful. Too bad QVC didn't make that an option, but I still may order because I do love the features.

Occasional Contributor

I'm trying to register my Santa's Best Starry Light but I don't see a link on www.santasbest.com. Has anyone registered their tree?