Honored Contributor

910MBcN2RoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Lauren Nicholsen has a California Victorian house in wine country, and she has a video decorating for Easter.  She recommended these zippered throw pillow covers (from Amazon).

They are about $13 for a set of two 18 inch covers at Amazon.  Other sizes as well. They don't come with the pillow inserts, you just fit them over your existing throw pillows for spring, or however long you want the bunnies to visit. Just search-- faromily vintage bunny throw pillow covers--  and they will pop up, along with a million other charming bunny covers!

These are so cute, look like vintage 'feed bags'.   The stripe is a soft blue, but the covers have an overall neutral feeling to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: SWEET BUNNY PILLOW COVERS

What lovely pillows!  The design is so appealing and the price a good one.  I find the design unique also and if I didn't have enough of Easter decorations, I would be tempted!!!!  On the other hand you could have these pillow covers out for spring through summer in my opinion.  Very nice!

Honored Contributor

What a great idea!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Love these.....thanks @Oznell 

Trusted Contributor

I have these bunny pillow covers.  They're very cute.  I don't have them out right now, but it's almost Easter, I'll have to dig them out of my linen storage place and see how I can use them.

I started buying these inexpensive pillow covers from Amazon about a year or so ago.  I have roosters, lemons, sunflowers, the bunnies, and just recently bought many sets of buffalo checks.

The fabric is coarse, and inexpensive, so don't expect a high quality fabric, but they have nicely inserted zippers, and they serve a purpose, especially if you like to use pillows outside, and change them around often. 

I sew, but I couldn't make these pillow covers with zippers for these low prices, I don't think.  I recommend them.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty look!  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@blueroses47 wrote:

I have these bunny pillow covers.  They're very cute.  I don't have them out right now, but it's almost Easter, I'll have to dig them out of my linen storage place and see how I can use them.

I started buying these inexpensive pillow covers from Amazon about a year or so ago.  I have roosters, lemons, sunflowers, the bunnies, and just recently bought many sets of buffalo checks.

The fabric is coarse, and inexpensive, so don't expect a high quality fabric, but they have nicely inserted zippers, and they serve a purpose, especially if you like to use pillows outside, and change them around often. 

I sew, but I couldn't make these pillow covers with zippers for these low prices, I don't think.  I recommend them.

Thank you @blueroses47 for an honest, detailed review.  So helpful.

Honored Contributor

Oh, that's great to know, @blueroses47 --  thanks so much for giving us your first-hand experience with these!

Trusted Contributor

These are adorable!   I love them!  

Honored Contributor

Those are very cute. At one time I raised bunnies and had quite a bit of bunny decor in my home year round. I no longer have much but have kept a few things.

My favorites are from Beatrix Potter. I have a glass music box of Josephine rocking two baby bunnies. She's the mama bunny. I had quite a few books and items of her characters. She even had a collie named Kep.

image.png