Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl   I purchased these a couple of years ago from Amazon, and they are fantastic!

Cualfec 120 Pcs Christmas Ornaments Hooks Christmas Tree Hanger Great for Christmas Tree Decoration - Silver

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@mousiegirl   I purchased these a couple of years ago from Amazon, and they are fantastic!

Cualfec 120 Pcs Christmas Ornaments Hooks Christmas Tree Hanger Great for Christmas Tree Decoration - Silver

@Caaareful Shopper   Thank you.  How long are they, couldn't find it in the item description.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper   Thank you.  How long are they, couldn't find it in the item description.

@mousiegirl  These are small, about 2 inches.  That works for me

But there's another brand, called Kakoo, that look similar, but appear to be at least 4 inches long.  There are many brands with this same style hook.

Good luck!

Super Contributor

Re: STURDY ORNAMENT HOOKS

[ Edited ]

Go to the floral section of Wal-Mart or a craft store and get a roll of green floral wire, or  a pack of the straight pieces that are cut. With wirecutters, cut 3" sections. This is from a video a did years ago so, it's gritty. I have cats and no ornaments fall from the trees from them, or us brushing by them. The green wire blends in seamlessly, and the beads have a, "drawn on", look. I even leave the beads on the trees when I box them up. The next year, I just, "comb", through the branches to get the beads to fall down, in place. One less step for me.

fullsizeoutput_2242.jpeg

Fold like a hairpin 

fullsizeoutput_2249.jpeg

Overlap "legs" to make a loop

fullsizeoutput_2248.jpeg

Insert string / thread ornament ring. You

can push the middle to make loop 

tighter around string or ornament ring

fullsizeoutput_2247.jpeg

Go UNDER branch

fullsizeoutput_2245.jpeg

Overlap "legs"