Honored Contributor

Re: SPRING TIME BLUE AND WHITE TABLE SETTING

@Sooner wrote:

@Oznell I bought some Ralph Lauren lamps from Homegoods and dragged another home from vacation at Biltmore's gift shop ON SALE with two big Vera Bradley ginger jars ON SALE!  LOL!!!

Needless to say hubby was THRILLED!  Woman Tongue

@Sooner 

YOU'RE that close to me?????  Let's do lunch!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Oznell I bought some Ralph Lauren lamps from Homegoods and dragged another home from vacation at Biltmore's gift shop ON SALE with two big Vera Bradley ginger jars ON SALE!  LOL!!!

@Sooner 

@ECBG I wish!  No, hubby used to go to D.C. every spring classes for meetings.  We would make a trip of it, up the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive, stop off in Williamsburg, and a free week for me in D.C. on the metro and all over town!

You live in one of the best and most beautiful parts of the U.S.!  Yep, I'd move in a heartbeat!  

We started goinga long ago that and the first trip to Biltmore we got there early in the morning and parked in front of the house--well on the curve of the oval in front because I thought parking right in the front door was a little rude!  Woman Very Happy  

Also drove up the hill and parked beside the house at Monticello!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner 

@ECBG I wish!  No, hubby used to go to D.C. every spring classes for meetings.  We would make a trip of it, up the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive, stop off in Williamsburg, and a free week for me in D.C. on the metro and all over town!

You live in one of the best and most beautiful parts of the U.S.!  Yep, I'd move in a heartbeat!  

We started goinga long ago that and the first trip to Biltmore we got there early in the morning and parked in front of the house--well on the curve of the oval in front because I thought parking right in the front door was a little rude!  Woman Very Happy  

@Sooner wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner 

@Sooner 

Move!  My DIL is a realtor and finds houses with amazing views!  Mine was built around antiques and I'm not moving!Smiley Happy

You can get a year pass at Biltmore and we can have lunch in Biltmore Village.  The Guild with all of the beautiful handmade silks, wools, pottery, jewelry and more has a big show in October.  I'll introduce you to the artists.Smiley Happy