Super Contributor

@Oznell  I love everything about this! I'm especially partial to blues and chinoiserie so this is magic to my eyes.

Honored Contributor

Great tips on the Vermont Country Store items, @QVCisFun ,  thanks!

Honored Contributor

Very attractive and "fresh"! 

I also love the wall color against the white trim!

@Oznell 

How do you set your Easter table?

Contributor

I wonder where the lovely vases on brass stands are from, they are beautiful!

Honored Contributor

With mine, @ECBG , it does depend on my mood.  Could be very simple.  Sometimes I like incorporating my blue and white items too--  I only have a few ginger jars, and a pitcher.  A cobalt blue glass vintage pitcher also.

For greens, sometimes tendrils cut from my lipstick plant! Or something from the yard, or my ****** willow branches which last from year to year... 

Sometimes I'll have explicit Easter things, a bowl with wooden eggs, and my tiny vintage wooden hen on top.

I also now have a tiny vintage porcelain spring lamb grazing.

In spring, I always have on the table, or near by, my antique green bunny pitcher paired with a vintage porcelain reclining bunny box, in an ivy pattern

I'll use my floral placemats in washed pastels, spring green napkins.  My china is by Wedgwood, a black rim with tiny blue and terra cotta flowers, green leaves, around the edge.  But sometimes I use plain white dishes.  Since it's spring, I'll sometimes trade out my usual candlesticks for some 'airy' clear glass Art Deco ones I got in New Orleans...

How about you?

Honored Contributor

@Loves Pink Roses,  oh I agree, those vases are beautiful!  She didn't say where she got hers, but in her list of resources she had a picture of similar ones from Ebay.  If interested, you could do a search there of 'blue and white vases with brass or ormolu bases' and I bet several would pop up.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

I really don't know.  Most likely I'll group candlesticks in the center of the table and do something around those, probably with flowers.  I don't have flowering trees here in the woods because of lack of sunlight, but I have loads of fern and hosta.

I'll also see what Fresh Market has in their floral area.

I'll use my Franciscian Ivy dishes with leaf print placemats so the wood will show through.

Honored Contributor

How pretty, @ECBG .   Love Franciscan Ivy dishes.  I had forgotten what they looked like and just checked.  They are even better than I remembered.  I love forest-y things! 

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

How pretty, @ECBG .   Love Franciscan Ivy dishes.  I had forgotten what they looked like and just checked.  They are even better than I remembered.  I love forest-y things! 

@Oznell 

Thank you!  I was thinking about the Easter table on my way to work and back (we're unexpectedly closed today), and as I backed in looking at all of the ivy on the trees, I think I'll put it around a small mixture of candle sticks and use my glass votives with a little water and a floating fresh bloom like a daisy.  I'll have to see what is fresh at the time, or I could use baby's breath.  I need to leave room for the food.  I'm not fond of buffet because my grandsons seem to eat better if it's in front of them.

Our 9 yr. old GS ate almost an entire serving bowl of roasted squash at one of the birthday dinners!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

I was thinking I'd like a few additional glass votives and just LOOK what I found!  I am SO "in love"!  

From AnnieGlass.  I prefer without the gold accent.

These would look great with potpourri as well!

Her site is so beautiful, be sure to take a peak!

Handmade Handkerchief Votive & Candle Holders, Gold Rim – Annieglass