Honored Contributor

Re: SPOTLIGHT ON VALERIE'S PEARLIZED BUNNIES

Oh, @giddy up ,  how sweet!  I love "lop-eared" bunnies, and you've got your guy positioned so cutely-- what a charming vignette!

I know, @cuddlesmama -- lambs are another favorite, and they are versatile because they are esp. good to have at both Christmas and Easter.  I have found that you can find extremely cute lambs in the form of salt and pepper shakers, if you don't mind using them in a "decor" way.  (I had a pair of owl shakers that I always pulled out, even in the living room, in fall.)

Mini shakers, around $14 from "ATD" at Amazon:

41uSTZ89a7L._AC_.jpg

Ebay, Etsy and others, Cracker Barrel, etc. do have some cute lambs.  Amazon has some ceramic lambs, if you google "lamb figurines" or "lamb salt and pepper shakers".  Oh, and Lenox makes a lovely, noble looking pair of ceramic sheep, that are meant for nativity sets, but would be beautiful at springtime as well. 

Screenshot_2020-03-07 First Blessing Nativity™ Sheep Figurine.png

The lowest price for them on Amazon was $34.09.

This cute guy from Franklin Porcelain was on Amazon at around $15, love:

Here's a Lomonosov porcelain lamb, around $16 I think:

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell 

Spoiler

The lambs you posted are awesome. I've purchased Valerie's light up lambs and they are so cute. 

I saw where a lady had set her table and each guest had a set of salt and pepper shakers at their place setting. It was adorable. I think using them  for  other decor is a great idea. There are so many choices out there. 

Trusted Contributor

E793C416-CCE7-45D3-82CF-A72CA98F0863.jpegI need to cool my jets on the bunnies. I stopped and added up purchases this year and I have bought at least 12. I love them all, stuffed, ceramic etc. 

So far these guys are my favorites purchased at TJX and Ross. 

7DD2289B-0916-4411-94D2-1BFFC91567BD.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Oh, my gosh, both your photos so adorable, @ladycos !  That bunny truck, so unusual and charming, plus your sweet, bow-bedecked big bunny.

You guys are killing me with your photos of uber-cuteness!

Respected Contributor

I love all of the pictures of your bunnies and lambs.  I'm not buying any new Easter items this year with the exception of Valerie's spring picks and rings.  We hope to move soon, so I'm limiting new items untill we find a new house.