Honored Contributor

Re: SOME OF MY FALL DECOR 2017

@homedecor1 wrote:

@mousiegirl

this should make your day! My 6 yr old GD came into my house today - she was awed (they live up north).  She said "oh Grandmom we don't have any decorations for TG can I have yours? We just have Halloween".  For the next few minutes she spent "shopping" and enjoying the figurines...

Tonight we are just relaxing & I sign on to check out holiday forum and I see your pics.

Oh my she said "let me see them I love the deer, oh Grandmom looks there's even ducks & roosters! Can we go to your friends house?" (Of course I explain we can't).

She said tell your friend I love her decorations!!!! 😀🦃🎃🦆

PS: I do too!!!  Thanks for making our day by sharing!!!

@homedecor1  What a cute story.  I was just thinking that little one will grow up to be like us on here.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@mousiegirl

this should make your day! My 6 yr old GD came into my house today - she was awed (they live up north).  She said "oh Grandmom we don't have any decorations for TG can I have yours? We just have Halloween".  For the next few minutes she spent "shopping" and enjoying the figurines...

Tonight we are just relaxing & I sign on to check out holiday forum and I see your pics.

Oh my she said "let me see them I love the deer, oh Grandmom looks there's even ducks & roosters! Can we go to your friends house?" (Of course I explain we can't).

She said tell your friend I love her decorations!!!! 😀🦃🎃🦆

PS: I do too!!!  Thanks for making our day by sharing!!!

@homedecor1  Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. Smiley Happy  Little girls are so adorable, until they reach their teens, LOL.

I remember when DD's friends would come over when she was little, and they would flip out, so wonderful to see, I miss that so much. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl Oh she's getting that little "attitude" and oh my, I haven't seen her since August she's growing up too fast😢 Can only imagine her teenage years-going to be a real heartbreaker & have their hands full😉 (My son said  is this called revenge! Lol!)

Honored Contributor

@lucymo

she decided since she's running a little fever no pool tomorrow we can go to Michaels and Hobby Lobby to get a few things for her to take home (I told her she can go thru my excess I have a box of it).

"No Grandmom Toys R Us is right next store to Michaels  ----hmmmm I think she has it all figured out!!  Funny!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@lucymo

she decided since she's running a little fever no pool tomorrow we can go to Michaels and Hobby Lobby to get a few things for her to take home (I told her she can go thru my excess I have a box of it).

"No Grandmom Toys R Us is right next store to Michaels  ----hmmmm I think she has it all figured out!!  Funny!

@homedecor1  Of course she does, lol.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl

You have so many cute little critters, I think the black kitty cat to the right of the large white pumpkin is my favorite, he's just darling !  (:

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

@mousiegirl

You have so many cute little critters, I think the black kitty cat to the right of the large white pumpkin is my favorite, he's just darling !  (:

@Azcowgirl  I bought the cat here and it lights up.  Therewas one just like it here earlier, may still be available, and it morphed colors, mine doesn't do that, bought it last year.  It is my ode to Halloween as I didn't decorate for that this year. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Wow, that's quite a display! How long does it take to set it up? It definitely puts my candle, wreath & gourds to shame. Enjoyed the pictures, Thanks for sharing.

@kitcat51  It takes weeks, off and on, as I can't devote all day every day to decorating, wish I could. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucymo @SHOPR  Here is the top shelf of the hutch with the overseer hens, lol.

DSCF5338.JPGDSCF5336.JPGDSCF5337.JPG

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl I'm impressed, you certainly have a good eye for putting it all together. Hope you'll share your Christmas decorating too. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl, so I dragged my tired old body home from a grueling day at work, took a long hot shower, DH had a glass of Pinot waiting for me.  As I continued to get in my happy place, I cannot thank you enough for your stunning work!  I have re-visited a couple times & how awesome it is for me to see so many of the same items I have displayed in your pics!  You truly made my day!

@BornToShop  Thank you, this makes me happy, so glad you enjoyed my pictures. Smiley Happy