Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I combined their "Homedeal" coupon with their "Friends and Family" coupon to get 30% off.  These coupons last until July 28 (tomorrow) I think.

I've always wanted to find just the right black, iron lantern to pair with my Lexington Luminara one.  That one has the "X" and is very squared off, so I wanted a lantern that was more curvy, but simple and primitive, had no glass in it (open) and had a little wood as well.

It's been hard to find one that has all those characteristics I wanted. It's a bit taller, and different enough from the Lexington to be interesting, but still has that matte black finish to tie in.

Kohl's often has a nice selection in their house wares and decor category...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SOME NICE DEALS AT KOHL'S

I agree, Kohl’s has good sales. But I only shop when I have the 30 % coupon & buy enough to get the $10. Coupon for a future date. 

I’m very careful about comparing their original prices and find that some are much higher than other stores. 

There are many more items that you aren’t allowed to use the coupons with, small print on coupon listing these. Some sale signs say certain items can’t be used with coupons, ie shoes & coffee. 

They do have some 100% cotton knit shirts that wash well. But it takes forever reading labels. 

It takes me awhile to shop there. 

Honored Contributor

Re: SOME NICE DEALS AT KOHL'S

I loved shopping at Kohl's when my GD was in toddler sizes.  I would score big time as "jumping beans" kids were always $4.99-$6.99.  After I picked out what I wanted, I'd then head to kiosk and use all the coupons, discounts & free shipping.  Sometimes I couldn't believe the savings.  

Sadly, too hard to buy for her now.  She's a size 8-10 depending on store I shop.  Now, I buy for her at OshKosh & Justice only when they offer sale, discounts & free shipping🙂

Although, I went to Kohl's today and was surprised to see all the exclusions on their coupons now.  I had $20 kohl's ca$h I sold to my gf there was nothing I wanted.