Honored Contributor

SNOW FAMILY REVIEW................

Item # H212601

No Image Found

My snow family arrived today.....I'm not married so the only thing that happened when the UPS guy knocked on my door to inform me that my package had arrived was to wake up one of my cats from their nap.... Smiley Wink 

The Snow Family is even cutier in person, they are nicely made and so darn cute!!!  I cant wait to put them out......  They came nicely wrapped too..............

I plan to use them in my winter wonderland kitchen........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: SNOW FAMILY REVIEW................

@Spurt  That's great...Enjoy your new extended family! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Spurt@Susan Louise

So cute!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt

Glad to hear your snow cuties arrived in good shape ! 

Enjoy decorating with them (:

Valued Contributor

Mine arrived this afternoon, also.....and I LOVE them! My kitty did not wake up from her nap to greet our new family members.  I can't wait to show them to her.  I live alone, also, - and am thrilled to have 3 new family members join our happy home.

Honored Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

Mine arrived this afternoon, also.....and I LOVE them! My kitty did not wake up from her nap to greet our new family members.  I can't wait to show them to her.  I live alone, also, - and am thrilled to have 3 new family members join our happy home.

@Carol08

I'm glad you liked them too....Have fun decorating with them!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Love the new family! Adorable!  Don't fret not being married it's "overrated" lol!!!!

Mine is not a shopper BUT never complains about Q it's my guilty pleasure thank god it's not Tiffany!!! 

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new snowman family. I missed out on these but have a Huge snowman collection as it is. 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

Love the new family! Adorable!  Don't fret not being married it's "overrated" lol!!!!

Mine is not a shopper BUT never complains about Q it's my guilty pleasure thank god it's not Tiffany!!! 

@homedecor1

As I like to say I am happily single ---and no worries about the UPS/DH meeting up---LOL! 

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Item # H212601

No Image Found

My snow family arrived today.....I'm not married so the only thing that happened when the UPS guy knocked on my door to inform me that my package had arrived was to wake up one of my cats from their nap.... Smiley Wink 

The Snow Family is even cutier in person, they are nicely made and so darn cute!!!  I cant wait to put them out......  They came nicely wrapped too..............

I plan to use them in my winter wonderland kitchen........

They are cute and what a great idea to use them in a kitchen!! I love it when you get something and it is even better than you thought it would be.