Honored Contributor

As Is 24 Iced Pomegranate, Berry and Cone Wreath

@SHOPR  I have this wreath.  I like it and it's in As Is now.  H208110.  Thought you might like it too.  $19.95

Garland only available in Red in 'as is'.  H208111

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @lucymo.  I remember that you ordered this a while back, and I wondered if you were pleased with it. 

For a while, I considered getting this in the garland.  Then Jill presented the Vintage Pine set in champagne, and now I'm thinking it's more "me" than both this one and her bay leaf garland that I ordered and had to return due to pieces breaking off. 

I think I will continue to wait for reviews on the Vintage Pine pieces, due to all the bother with excess glitter lately. 

Thanks again for the heads up.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Thank you, @lucymo.  I remember that you ordered this a while back, and I wondered if you were pleased with it. 

For a while, I considered getting this in the garland.  Then Jill presented the Vintage Pine set in champagne, and now I'm thinking it's more "me" than both this one and her bay leaf garland that I ordered and had to return due to pieces breaking off. 

I think I will continue to wait for reviews on the Vintage Pine pieces, due to all the bother with excess glitter lately. 

Thanks again for the heads up.

@SHOPR  I thought about getting the garland in this but honestly, I think it's a little 'rough' for a garland with the pinecones and stems.  If my mantel was rough wood it wouldn't bother me but I think it would scratch some tables, etc.  I do like the wreath.  I'm pretty much done ordering Christmas decor as I plan to start decorating in less used areas next week.  Still have a few things in transit from QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

That's good info on the roughness of the pieces, and it may help someone else who is on the fence about ordering. 

For the first time in a while, I don't have anything decor-related on its way. 

I see Valerie is back in two days for her final shows of the year.  No telling what she will tempt us with.  I hope I am not tempted by anything. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

That's good info on the roughness of the pieces, and it may help someone else who is on the fence about ordering. 

I see Valerie is back in two days for her final shows of the year.  No telling what she will tempt us with.  I hope I am not tempted by anything. 

@SHOPR  I will not buy, I will not buy...I'll try not to buy...well,  I won't buy much, if I buy. lol.  I believe most of the decor shows will be trying to sell out the inventory of previous shows, don't you?  It's almost too late now for me to order since I have to have it all done early this year.  Shipping and transit time can be slow these days. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  I will not buy, I will not buy...I'll try not to buy...well,  I won't buy much, if I buy. lol.  I believe most of the decor shows will be trying to sell out the inventory of previous shows, don't you?  It's almost too late now for me to order since I have to have it all done early this year.  Shipping and transit time can be slow these days. 

Wow, @lucymo, have you looked online this morning?  Lots of new items.  I am a bit surprised by that based on years past.  I like the way this year the VPH line has strung out the new items until the end. 

ETA--I see your new post now. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

Wow, @lucymo, have you looked online this morning?  Lots of new items.  I am a bit surprised by that based on years past.  I like the way this year the VPH line has strung out the new items until the end. 

ETA--I see your new post now. 

@SHOPR  I was shocked too as I just thought they would try and sell out the remaining merchandise.  I think it's getting late to order now if we need to decorate early.  I do like the icy pieces but undecided if I'll order.