@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

P1-FS

@lucymo  FS?  

@mousiegirl   Free ship

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOPR, Mousiegirl, mominohio, Susan Louise

[ Edited ]

@lucymo, My recent Pier1 order, which also had free shipping, is supposed to arrived today.  It's for the blue mosaic lantern and the brown mosaic chargers. This FS offer is good for 3 more days, so that means more time to decide if there's anything else I might want...I'm hoping I'm done, though. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo, My recent Pier1 order, which also had free shipping, is supposed to arrived today.  It's for the blue mosaic lantern and the brown mosaic chargers. This FS offer is good for 3 more days, so that means more time to decide if there's anything else I might want...I'm hoping I'm done, though. 

@SHOPR  Sometimes I forget to read my emails so thought I'd  mention the FS in case someone needed it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

P1-FS

@lucymo  FS?  

@mousiegirl   Free ship

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

P1-FS

@lucymo  FS?  

@mousiegirl   Free ship

@lucymo  Thank you!  I had items in my cart last night, and thank goodness I didn't buy them.  I was actually planning to go to the store to avoid shipping, and then I probably would not have gone.  I just placed my order. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

P1-FS

@lucymo  FS?  

@mousiegirl   Free ship

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

P1-FS

@lucymo  FS?  

@mousiegirl   Free ship

@lucymo  Thank you!  I had items in my cart last night, and thank goodness I didn't buy them.  I was actually planning to go to the store to avoid shipping, and then I probably would not have gone.  I just placed my order. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl   It really makes a big difference in the cost of an order with that FS.  I need to look some more and then I'm going to order too while the offer is still valid.  Have a great day.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  I'm anxious to hear about the brown chargers.  They look really gorgeous on the site.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR  I'm anxious to hear about the brown chargers.  They look really gorgeous on the site.

@lucymo, I just received the P1 order.  

In case you were considering ordering the chargers, I decided to snap a pic for you.  I'm seeing lots of gold in them.  It looks like a type of foil behind the glass pieces, and the foil is a mixture of gold and brown mixed and mingled together.  They do have the iridescent treatment also. The charger itself is metal with the glass and grout design placed on top of it.    Click Here and you can zoom in a little closer. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The blue mosaic lantern is very pretty, but I'm just not sure about the color working in my living room yet.  I'll have to look at it a while and think on it.  The 3.5" Luminaras won't quite fit inside, so I'll have to dig out a microlight strand to try.  

Edited to Add:  Gosh, this mosaic lantern looks ugly when illuminated!  I've tried a Luminara votive and a microlight strand.  There are lots of flaws that aren't noticed until illuminated, and then it looks tacky.  :-(  Looks like I'm going to have to return it.  The color doesn't really look right in my living room.  Too much royal blue.  :-(  Win some, lose some.  

@HisElk