Honored Contributor

Rotating tree stand

[ Edited ]

Valerie posted a very short video on her FB page about it and the tree is lit (H213063).

Since I put several sets of lights on our tree, and they are not connected at one point so I see after one rotation all our lights going out and the tree wrapped in cords...LOL

Then after looking at the pic of the stand closely, not too many trees could be used with such a small opening. The info states up to a 7 1/2' tree, but our 6' tree wouldn't fit!

h213063.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Rotating tree stand

[ Edited ]

You plug the tree lights into a plug on the unit.  Then the unit plugs into the wall socket.  I'm thinking it's meant for prelit trees.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

You plug the tree lights into a plug on the unit.  Then the unit plugs into the wall socket.  I'm thinking it's meant for prelit trees.

@GCR18  I edited my post above and added a pic Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I looked at this last night and thought what a great idea.  I haven't put up my tree in eons, but have been considering doing it this year.  I looked at similar units on Amazon and quickly learned there are a bunch of things you need to know about your tree.  This isn't a fits most sizes item.

Respected Contributor

An older pre lit tree without a topper plug would have to forgo a lighted topper, wouldn't it?

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I looked at this last night and thought what a great idea.  I haven't put up my tree in eons, but have been considering doing it this year.  I looked at similar units on Amazon and quickly learned there are a bunch of things you need to know about your tree.  This isn't a fits most sizes item.

@GCR18

Great point!

You kind of have to wonder why Valerie would even bring something like this, unless selling a tree with it, as I can see it might cause lots of frustration to figure out if one's tree will fit, or to get it home and be disappointed and have to return. 

I think it would simply make more complaints and returns for Q and Valerie, to even bring something like this that couldn't be a 'one size fits all' product.

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering if Valerie's pencil tree fits and that will be the selling point?

Honored Contributor

No way I would want a revolving tree, then I would have to buy more ornaments, lol, as now my living room tree stands in a corner, so only have to decorate two sides and the front.

Esteemed Contributor

I have used a revolving stand for my old and present prelit trees for years. It's gorgeous!

Loved a revolving tree ever since my aunt had one maybe in the 60's or 70's. My mother especially enjoyed my revolving tree when she was alive. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Rotating tree stand

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18

Great point!

You kind of have to wonder why Valerie would even bring something like this, unless selling a tree with it, as I can see it might cause lots of frustration to figure out if one's tree will fit, or to get it home and be disappointed and have to return. 

I think it would simply make more complaints and returns for Q and Valerie, to even bring something like this that couldn't be a 'one size fits all' product.

@Mominohio. I can see the negative reviews already.  Valerie's looks like it has an adjustable holder for the post.  I couldn't tell you what size the post is on my tree.  It never occurred to me that they would vary by tree.  Learned about that on Amazon!