Super Contributor

Ross Fall and Halloween decor

I went to Ross today. My town has three and they all carry different items. Cute, cute, cute Halloween and Fall decor. Wreaths are $17.99. Swags are $12.99. These items do not look cheap and are nice and full. The pillows really caught my eye. The cutest I have seen! Most are oblong. I loved two of them but did not purchase yet. One had 4 Mason jars with sunflowers and the word Fall spelled out on the jars. I will probably go back and get that one. The other was a plaid pick up truck filled with pumpkins. I believe they were $12.99. What I did purchase was two chickadees with leather flap caps, bowties, and a plaid body with orange wings. Adorable!!! I know I have seen Valerie Parr Hill present these chicks. Only $4.99 each. Unbelievable!! I also bought an outside door mat with a large sunflower wreath and the word Welcome spelled to the side. I didn't see any item over $20.00 and most were less. I just love a good deal!

Honored Contributor

Re: Ross Fall and Halloween decor

[ Edited ]

Congrats on your finds! The Ross store here is very hit or miss...mostly miss...it always looks like a bomb just went off...merchandise on the floor rather on shelves in many cases...I am so anxious to get ready for fall I may have to go there anyway ...I found really beautiful fall pillows last year at Big Lots...nice surprise so will look there again also. They have a good website to check out also, but I find most of their things look better in person.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I agree about all the pandemonium but at our one store I think some folks use it for their babysitters. Unhinged kids send me out the door - I’ll pay double not to put up with that.

School is starting soon i might try again.

Respected Contributor

Stopped at a Boscov’s while away this weekend and thought I saw a Christmas tree next to a Halloween display.  

Checked it out:  it was a black pine tree with tiny H. Items decorating the boughs !  Never saw that one !!!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill