Honored Contributor

Re: Review with Pics - Lightscapes RGB Candle and Pedestal

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR    I must say you photos look much better than those on QVC. Com.  I would have never bought one had I just seen their picture.  It looked plastic. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, Thanks and I agree about the online pics looking plastic.  Some of us were afraid to order not knowing what we'd get.  

Honored Contributor

I could sell QVC pedestals and candles.  😌  try the sage candle.  @SHOPR

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Kachina624, Thanks and I agree about the online pics looking plastic.  Some of us were afraid to order not knowing what we'd get.  

@SHOPR..Love what you have done with them SHOPR.  Your self looks great and what a clever idea to wrap twine around the candles.  Good going

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I could sell QVC pedestals and candles.  😌  try the sage candle.  @SHOPR

@GCR18, I tried the 5 inch sage 360 rustic Luminara.  That's probably a better height for the pedestal than my candle with the bow.  It looks nice with the color contrast.  :-)

You said you missed out on the bow candle. It may make you feel better to know that mine glows a strange greenish yellow.  I usually just admire it with the switch off.  Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR I bet it turned out well.  I saw a presentation of it this afternoon.  It sounded like it was a one and done item.  If you hadn't mentioned, I wouldn't have seen it.  It's cool looking, but I have 793 pedestals and can't justify anymore.

That bow candle was a lunch time special a couple times and maybe even a last clicks item.  I hesitated because the colors didn't fit in.