Honored Contributor

Review for VPH pineapple lamp...

It's H208920...and it is superb quality! I am so happy I chose to order it and I highly recommend. This lamp brings such a warmth, glow and charm to our livingroom. I plan on having it on our end table permanently...we love it that much! 

Sorry, don't have the time to read other threads right now...been very busy. Hopefully in the next day or so. Have a good evening folks Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Review for VPH pineapple lamp...

@Susan Louise wrote:

It's H208920...and it is superb quality! I am so happy I chose to order it and I highly recommend. This lamp brings such a warmth, glow and charm to our livingroom. I plan on having it on our end table permanently...we love it that much! 

Sorry, don't have the time to read other threads right now...been very busy. Hopefully in the next day or so. Have a good evening folks Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise glad you love it. How much light does the lamp give off or is it just a glow? I want a smaller lamp for an area with no much light. 

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise glad you love it. How much light does the lamp give off or is it just a glow? I want a smaller lamp for an area with no much light. 

@BabyYoda  As I mentioned in my OP, The pineapple lamp gives off a warm glow, but not enough light to read by. I highly suggest watching the video  Smiley Happy  H208920

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@BabyYoda  As I mentioned in my OP, The pineapple lamp gives off a warm glow, but not enough light to read by. I highly suggest watching the video  Smiley Happy  H208920

Thanks @Susan Louise  I did watch the video and they showed the lamp with the studio lights on. I saw the glow. This isn't what I am looking for as I need it to be much brighter for where I wanted to put it. Glad you are happy with yours. 

Honored Contributor

Re: UPDATE and review for VPH pineapple lamp...

For those interested, the lamp is now on clearance & 2 easy pays. I just called CS to get reimbursed for the price difference on the one I already ordered and just ordered a 2nd one before they sell out!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

"The video has not downloaded fully due to a network error."  That's a new one for me, though others have noted the problem, I think.  It's a shame because I was interested.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

"The video has not downloaded fully due to a network error."  That's a new one for me, though others have noted the problem, I think.  It's a shame because I was interested.

@ValuSkr  See if you can view it on youtube-QVC Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise - these were the LTS today so I ordered two.  (Call and see if you can get a price adjustment).  In one picture, they looked on the brown side, and in another, more like oil rubbed bronze.  Can you tell me what the actual color is?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Susan Louise - these were the LTS today so I ordered two.  (Call and see if you can get a price adjustment).  In one picture, they looked on the brown side, and in another, more like oil rubbed bronze.  Can you tell me what the actual color is?  Thanks!

@DecorDiva 

The color is like a rubbed bronze...

I just happened to check my order status for the 2nd lamp I ordered a few days ago and was curious to see if it was still in stock. That is when I noticed it being on a LTS...OMG! I called CS immediately to get the price adjustment on the original one I bought and the latest order of the 2nd lamp.

What a STEAL! This lamp is quality...very well made!

And for @ValuSkr  I hope you see this before the LTS price goes away in about an hour. Also, the video is finally working again if you wanted to see it...

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise - so glad you got the reduced price for your lamps within the 30 day window.  Usually with my things, it goes down in price on day 31 (planned this way I'm sure).  I'll let you know how I like them.  Are you going to use them together?  I'm putting mine on my mantle.