Honored Contributor

Review---PLOW & HEARTH FALL WREATH

[ Edited ]

Item H216123

I was on auto-delivery for Valeries Fall Magnolia wreath-but having used the Magnolia Wreath's for both spring and summer, I just wanted something different, although the Magnolia Wreaths were OK. 

When I saw the Plow And Hearth Wreath being presented on QVC, I canceled VPH's auto delivery and ordered the Plow & Hearth wreath!  It is 24 inches, it had more fall elements instead of Magnolias, it had leaves, pumpkins, pinecones, berries. The colors in the video look a bit dull, but when it arrived it exceeded my expectations---the colors were a bit brighter and perfect, the wreath was full. It was nicely made---an extended grapevine wreath in the back as it's foundation.  And it was a little cheaper than Valeries too..... I cant wait to put it up after Labor Day on my front door ..VERY PLEASED with this purchase

Image result for plow and hearth fall wreaths

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Review---PLOW & HEARTH FALL WREATH

Excellent choice.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Item H216123

I was on auto-delivery for Valeries Fall Magnolia wreath-but having used the Magnolia Wreath's for both spring and summer, I just wanted something different, the Magnolia Wreaths were OK, but not spectacular......

When I saw the Plow And Hearth Wreath being presented on QVC, I canceled VPH's auto delivery and ordered the Plow & Hearth wreath!  It is 24 inches, it had the fall elements I preferred, instead of Magnolias, it had leaves, pumpkins, pinecones, berries. The colors in the video look a bit dull, but when it arrived it exceeded my expectations---the colors were a bit brighter and perfect, the wreath was full. It was nicely made---an extended grapevine wreath in the back as it's foundation.  And it was a little cheaper than Valeries too..... I cant wait to put it up after Labor Day on my front door ..VERY PLEASED with this purchase

@Spurt  I have always been happy with any purchases from Plow & Hearth.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Item H216123

I was on auto-delivery for Valeries Fall Magnolia wreath-but having used the Magnolia Wreath's for both spring and summer, I just wanted something different, the Magnolia Wreaths were OK, but not spectacular......

When I saw the Plow And Hearth Wreath being presented on QVC, I canceled VPH's auto delivery and ordered the Plow & Hearth wreath!  It is 24 inches, it had the fall elements I preferred, instead of Magnolias, it had leaves, pumpkins, pinecones, berries. The colors in the video look a bit dull, but when it arrived it exceeded my expectations---the colors were a bit brighter and perfect, the wreath was full. It was nicely made---an extended grapevine wreath in the back as it's foundation.  And it was a little cheaper than Valeries too..... I cant wait to put it up after Labor Day on my front door ..VERY PLEASED with this purchase

@Spurt  I have always been happy with any purchases from Plow & 

@mousiegirl

I totally agree with you! All the Plow & Hearth items Ive ordered, I have been pleased with. The quality is always good 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

That is a great wreath.  I have alway liked Plow & Hearth.  I have never sent anything back from them.  I don't think everything from Valerie is always good quality as I have sent back many things from her.  My son buys me things from Plow & Hearth dot com all the time.  That was a great buy for you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luvmybeetle wrote:

That is a great wreath.  I have alway liked Plow & Hearth.  I have never sent anything back from them.  I don't think everything from Valerie is always good quality as I have sent back many things from her.  My son buys me things from Plow & Hearth dot com all the time.  That was a great buy for you.

@luvmybeetle

Thanks!  Plow & Hearth always GREAT QUALITY!!!  Yes, I agree Valerie's  things are sadly hit or miss these days I've returned some of her items too Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

@Spurt, I have had this wreath on my Wish List for several days now, it is so beautiful!  Glad to see your recommendations, I may have to buy it now!

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Just gorgeous!

Valued Contributor

@Spurt 

Your FALL wreath is beautiful!  

I recently found a similar one at Walmart for $19.98.  

Grandin Road Catalog had a Fall wreath  for  $150 !!  

I bet they all come from the same factory in China. ?   

CAT

Super Contributor

JUST BEAUTIFUL !!!....   Love it!!!