Esteemed Contributor

I like using the plugs with the remotes.... for turning my trees, villages and decorations on and off during the Holidays

I am wondering if most of them run on the same frequency. I bought another set...plus I have my Luminara candles on remotes and some things I got from Valerie are on a remote.

I know someone said their TV remote turns something they bought from Valerie on and off.

I am just wondering if I am going to have issues...

Valued Contributor

You might. Years ago I had microlights that had remotes and the display I used them in on the table next to my TV would blink every time I would change the channel on the TV. It didn't throw off the timer, but it was still annoying.

Trusted Contributor

I have a set of three that I bought a few years ago and they doesn't interfere with my TV or my candles.  I love them! 

Respected Contributor

I bought the Bethlehem Lights tsv and regret it because they are totally mixed up with the tv remote. Wish I had kept the box then I would return them.

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I like using the plugs with the remotes.... for turning my trees, villages and decorations on and off during the Holidays

I am wondering if most of them run on the same frequency. I bought another set...plus I have my Luminara candles on remotes and some things I got from Valerie are on a remote.

I know someone said their TV remote turns something they bought from Valerie on and off.

I am just wondering if I am going to have issues...

@Nataliesgramma 

My sister had problems with her Luminara remote interfering with her TV remote.......

But I on the other hand had no problems with using different remotes---Luminara, my Christmas tree remote, and my TV remote....

GOOD LUCK! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”