Trusted Contributor

Re: Reindeer lovers - Qvc2 - H211640 (35.48 & ez pay)

@Mominohio wrote:

And girls, you have noted haven't you, that we have really moved up this year, from the broom riding of last CIJ!

Next year it will be jetting off to some Christmas themed resort where we do on air critiquing of QVC's programming (kind of like all those talking heads do at political conventions or those sport shows that cover everything you never wanted to hear about before/after a big game!!). 

We'll all be making six figures for our expertise and experience, have our own fan page here on the forums, and maybe even a live audience event that features our collection of work and training workshops for the hosts and vendors so they can be as enlightened as we all are!

Alberti will be elected by us to be QVC's king of home decor, and he will incorporate us into the process of sourcing/presenting the products Q brings in decor.

So, how's that for dreaming! 

O.M.G.  Run.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Mominohio, I'm in, too, as long as I don't have to lift a finger to do any dishes, house cleaning, cooking, or laundry--EVER!!!  LOL

@SHOPR  lol.  Our meals will be catered by some of the best restaurants in the business.  They will prepare, serve and clean up.  We are there to decorate the houses, no mundane chores for us, the Holiday Queens.  I'm thinking the Masseuses should arrive every day around seven right after our dinner.  The wineries and chocolate factories will be competing

over who gets to serve us wine and dark chocolates.  I dream big.  Smiley Happy

And then we will have to ask our Butler, morewiineplease !!!

@lucymo  When were done with the hard work of shopping and decor, and after having an awesome catered meal, I'll be in the whirlpool with my X-Large glass of wine and wearing my bathing suit and a tiara  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Mominohio, I'm in, too, as long as I don't have to lift a finger to do any dishes, house cleaning, cooking, or laundry--EVER!!!  LOL

@SHOPR  lol.  Our meals will be catered by some of the best restaurants in the business.  They will prepare, serve and clean up.  We are there to decorate the houses, no mundane chores for us, the Holiday Queens.  I'm thinking the Masseuses should arrive every day around seven right after our dinner.  The wineries and chocolate factories will be competing over who gets to serve us wine and dark chocolates.  I dream big.  Smiley Happy

Dreams? More like fantasies! But I like it!

@Mominohio  And, we're off.  CIJ is nearing the end so we'd better get going.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, I ordered the silver yesterday. My ordered looked fine this morning - in process.

They just changed my order to BACKORDERED!!!!

Here we go again!!!

Honored Contributor

Anyone receive their reindeer candle holders yet?

Whatcha' think?

Valued Contributor

Mine have shipped will let you know, have you?

Honored Contributor

My Reindeer and my Reindeer candle holders are out for delivery.  Our UPS comes late in the day but I will post back after I open them.  It may be tomorrow morning as I'm really busy today.  I got the champagne so if you got the silver it won't help you much.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

Mine have shipped will let you know, have you?

@ripka junkie

No, they decided to change my order to backordered for some reason.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

My Reindeer and my Reindeer candle holders are out for delivery.  Our UPS comes late in the day but I will post back after I open them.  It may be tomorrow morning as I'm really busy today.  I got the champagne so if you got the silver it won't help you much.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo

Thanks, that would be great!

Well, the color will be different but at least we will get an idea of the finish & the quality.

I'm so anxious to see these!

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  The last I saw, you were passing on these, but I see you caved, lol.  Which color of the Q2 did you get?