Honored Contributor

Re: Reindeer lovers - Qvc2 - H211640 (35.48 & ez pay)

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Mominohio

I'm in & I could probably help decorate our getaway holiday home w/excess I have!

@mousiegirl

I chuckled at your comment: moving to larger home.

I tell my spouse now that family is coming more we need 3 bedroom - his answer: "no, you'll just fill it up like you did every spare space in this house."

lol

@homedecor1  That is exactly what DH said, and for once, he was right, lol.  The look on his face when I said bigger house, this house is pretty big, and he was left speechless by the time I got through talking, lol.

Honored Contributor

Last time I looked the pearl version of these Reindeer was sold out.  I loved the pearl but not the green collar so I passed.

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio I'm in! We just need a sugar daddy. Lol. Or we combine our money together. Sounds like fun. 

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Last time I looked the pearl version of these Reindeer was sold out.  I loved the pearl but not the green collar so I passed.

@lucymo These reindeer are so nice and the price is great. As a small reindeer collector I would buy these but the contrasting colors are not what I want. I like the pearl and as you said that green wreath around its neck ruins it for me. The only one I like is the champagne one but I don't decorate with champagne. I am passing on this. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio, I'm in, too, as long as I don't have to lift a finger to do any dishes, house cleaning, cooking, or laundry--EVER!!!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Mominohio, I'm in, too, as long as I don't have to lift a finger to do any dishes, house cleaning, cooking, or laundry--EVER!!!  LOL

@SHOPR  lol.  Our meals will be catered by some of the best restaurants in the business.  They will prepare, serve and clean up.  We are there to decorate the houses, no mundane chores for us, the Holiday Queens.  I'm thinking the Masseuses should arrive every day around seven right after our dinner.  The wineries and chocolate factories will be competing over who gets to serve us wine and dark chocolates.  I dream big.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  lol.  Our meals will be catered by some of the best restaurants in the business.  They will prepare, serve and clean up.  We are there to decorate the houses, no mundane chores for us, the Holiday Queens.  I'm thinking the Masseuses should arrive every day around seven right after our dinner.  The wineries and chocolate factories will be competing over who gets to serve us wine and dark chocolates.  I dream big.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  When were done with the hard work of shopping and decor, and after having an awesome catered meal, I'll be in the whirlpool with my X-Large glass of wine and wearing my bathing suit and a tiara  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo  When were done with the hard work of shopping and decor, and after having an awesome catered meal, I'll be in the whirlpool with my X-Large glass of wine and wearing my bathing suit and a tiara  Smiley Very Happy

@Susan Louise  Girl, you know it.  It's going to be a blast.  Oh, of course, the tiara, I forgot those, good thing you remembered.  I'm sure QVC will want to honor us in a big way too.  Probably free Shipping and easy pay too.  We will have someone to keep the wine chilled and ready when ever we want it.  It's going to be an unbelievable time and I can't wait.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

Dreams? More like fantasies! But I like it!

Honored Contributor

And girls, you have noted haven't you, that we have really moved up this year, from the broom riding of last CIJ!

Next year it will be jetting off to some Christmas themed resort where we do on air critiquing of QVC's programming (kind of like all those talking heads do at political conventions or those sport shows that cover everything you never wanted to hear about before/after a big game!!). 

We'll all be making six figures for our expertise and experience, have our own fan page here on the forums, and maybe even a live audience event that features our collection of work and training workshops for the hosts and vendors so they can be as enlightened as we all are!

Alberti will be elected by us to be QVC's king of home decor, and he will incorporate us into the process of sourcing/presenting the products Q brings in decor.

So, how's that for dreaming!